Comfortghan for my dad

ImmaFreek

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just recieved 2 packages in the mail and I almost tackled the mailman bc he was gonna walk away with out giving them to me...

One was from Carole Morton and the other was from Becky Morgan.I LOVE the squares ladies, thank you both so much.

Carole, The postage stamps are too much ! They made me smile when I seen them :hug

Becky, are you related to the Morgans that live in Poplar Bluff, Missouri? I am related to them and I was just wondering? How cool would that be?????

I layed out all the squares that I have and I think I only need one more. Which I will make :) If there are any more on their way or soon to be on their way I will add them as well.

Thank you so much ladies for all your help ! You really are awesome, all of you ! Hope to get a pic of the squares up soon :hug

I layed out all the squares that I have and I think I only need one more. Which I will make :) If there are any more on their way or soon to be on their way I will add them as well.

Thank you so much ladies for all your help ! You really are awesome, all of you ! Hope to get a pic of the squares up soon :hug

I have two squares for your dad's ghan. I'm sorry it has taken me so long to get them mailed out. I also have two squares for each of the breast cancer ghans and one for your friendship ghan. They will definitly going in the mail this week. :hug

Lacey, I was going to make the square for you this weekend but I'm guessing you don't need it? Let me know. It will go out on Tuesday if you do.

I can still use it , a few more wont hurt, it will just be a little bigger :hug thanks so much

• 3 months later...

Almost finished with the joining, May take me a few more days, My dad will be here either Christmas day or the day after, and I am hoping to have it done by then. I will make sure to get a finished picture of it before I wrap it up :hug to all of you , I wouldnt have been able to do it without you

Archived