Comfortghan for my dad

ImmaFreek

Would I be able to ask you kind ladies to send in 12" squares for a ghan for my dad? I finally found him after 18 years of searching, only to find our that he had throat cancer ( now cancer free) but still very much sick.

If you have browns, greens, dark blues, black WW yarn(solid or varigated) I would appreciate 12" squares. I know he would love it :)

Any pattern in acrylic ww would be perfect.

100_4780.jpg

if anyone would like to make qa few of a specific square, http://pandacrochet.8m.com/crossmyheart.html I would like to have a few of these in the ghan. I have tried and to no avail. I just can not get it for some reason.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was very touched to read your story about finding your dad. Thank you for sharing the precious photo. You provided a very pretty square pattern that I will try to make for you. I think I have yarn in the colors you requested. :yarn When I have the square (or squares) ready I will PM you for your address.

Anyway, I wish you, your father and family much love, health and many many happy memories. :manyheart

I was very touched to read your story about finding your dad. Thank you for sharing the precious photo. You provided a very pretty square pattern that I will try to make for you. I think I have yarn in the colors you requested. :yarn When I have the square (or squares) ready I will PM you for your address.

Anyway, I wish you, your father and family much love, health and many many happy memories. :manyheart

thank you so much, :manyheart im not strict on the colors, as long as they all look nice together, so improvise if you need to :hug

I have been working on squares for your friendshipghan. I will make one for your dad's comfortghan and mail them together. I have your address from the friendshipghan list.

Thank you :hug

Hi! Me again! I did a some practice runs of your pattern over the past few days, just got some new yarn :yarn, and now I'm ready to make your dad's squares! I should have two for you tomorrow! :crocheting:)

thank you so much:hug

Hi! Me again! I did a some practice runs of your pattern over the past few days, just got some new yarn :yarn, and now I'm ready to make your dad's squares! I should have two for you tomorrow! :crocheting:)

Archived