Comfortghan for my dad

ImmaFreek

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for showing me where that pattern was. I like it!

Also, I need your address. I have one ready and can probably make another one tonight if I don'tlose track of the yarn and hook this time :D

Thank You :hug

The picture of you and your Dad brought tears to my eyes!! You look so happy and I am so glad that you found him!! I would love to send you a square for the afghan.. Please send me your address :hug

The picture of you and your Dad brought tears to my eyes!! You look so happy and I am so glad that you found him!! I would love to send you a square for the afghan.. Please send me your address :hug

PM sent thank you:hug

I sent one out to you today!

:turtle:vheart

Thank You Sue :hug

Mailed your square today.. :crocheting

Thank you :hug

I recieved 2 very lovely squares today in the mail. :cheerOne from bgs and one from oldcountrygirl thank you so much ladies they are beautiful :hug:manyheart

Thank you :hug

I recieved 2 very lovely squares today in the mail. :cheerOne from bgs and one from oldcountrygirl thank you so much ladies they are beautiful :hug:manyheart

You're welcome. I am so glad they made it!

I just went to the mail box and guess what I got ???? Tons of squares for my dads ghan as well as one for mine !!!:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer Thank you so much Sue and TCarra:hug:manyheart:hug They are PERFECT:c9

Hi Everyone ! Im getting close to having enough squares YAY!!! I only need 7 or 11 more and then I can join them together :) Thanks so much for all your help, You guys are wonderful :hug :hug :hug

Archived