Looking for this baby afghan

GrammyC

Question

Does anyone know where I can find this baby afghan pattern? I know that it is a vintage pattern and I have looked everywhere. If anyone knows where it may be or if it can be purchased please let me know.

Thanks,

GrammyC

post-15952-135897558221_thumb.jpg

11 answers to this question

Does anyone know where I can find this baby afghan pattern? I know that it is a vintage pattern and I have looked everywhere. If anyone knows where it may be or if it can be purchased please let me know.

Thanks,

GrammyC

:eek:eek:eek:eek:eek Dang I don't know what the name of it is or where it can be found but if you find it I would sure love to buy a copy. And I will of course keep looking for it myself.

there is another thread about this http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=116745

it was posted in Celt's Yahoo group, so a whole lot of people are looking for it.

Personally, I am guessing that it was crocheted by someone who made up their own design and that's why no one can find a pattern. Many people crochet that way rather than using patterns.

I've been on a hunt for this pattern too. I still keep coming up empty handed. I am going to keep a look out for it though. If anyone else finds it, I hope they will post that they did, so we all can get this pattern....either by purchase or free.

Here is another picture, someone was selling these patterns online a while ago but I don't remember when. The blanket is in the third row, third one over.

post-15952-135897558423_thumb.jpg

Here is another picture, someone was selling these patterns online a while ago but I don't remember when. The blanket is in the third row, third one over.

:think I don't see anything there that looks just like the blanket in the first photo:think

:think I don't see anything there that looks just like the blanket in the first photo:think

It is the in the third row down and the third blanket across. It just doesn't have the fancy border on it.

Same blanket different border.

It looks like a continuing shell.

When I blow the older one up I see a difference. it does look like a continuing shell but the blue one is slightly different, as it looks like a ch row in between to have shells over the other shells too. That's hard to explain but I have found some different shell directions like it in one of my Harmony books.

Archived