crochet bowls

sandvi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Wow. that is really pretty. Your sugar water starch turned out great. The year I tried something like that.......ugh!

thanks dragonlady.......i am waiting to see your bowls...............sandvi

Your bowls are just wonderful.

thanks homesteadingwife............

gorgeous!! are these your own original designs? I can't decide if I like the first one (with the floral center) or the one with the pink ribbon, best! They're all beautiful.

hai momcrochets...........the bowl with pink ribbon is my own pattern other two patterns are i got from crochet pattern central......if you want to make like that i will give you the link address..............sandvi

• 3 weeks later...
Wow Sandvi....Bowls are very pretty... i like all of them will also try to make....But i don't know how to stiffen or use starch....can you help me with that??? sugar one and ready to use both...

As you said u have used sugar water for stiffening , ants, cockroaches dosen't attack on your bowl??? I know it's funny but still....

hai chandana.....from your name i guess you are an indian........am i right?i tried starch solution(ujala stiff and shine) and fevicol water mixture.....but i didnt get strong as much as sugar water mixture.....in uae no ants .......you try this sugar water mixture.....sandvi

hai chandana.....from your name i guess you are an indian........am i right?i tried starch solution(ujala stiff and shine) and fevicol water mixture.....but i didnt get strong as much as sugar water mixture.....in uae no ants .......you try this sugar water mixture.....sandvi

Hello Sandvi,

I'm an Indian...and will try to do it with sugar water mixture.

Archived