Exciting crochet motif book

there is a book called 201 crochet motifs... by melody griffiths ISBN 9781904991656. it is no longer being oublished but it can still be had at amazon or requested from your local library.

it has the alphabet, a celtic knot in a square, heart based on a chain, paisley block, flowers leaves and more.

i am specially excited about the 2, 3, and 4 color spirals. i think they would make wild hats from baby to adult: and equally wild afghans. if only i can figure the increase system out...

here is the 2 color spiral pattern. want more? buy or borrow your own copy;)

i was going to put in the 2 color spiral instructions but can not read my writing.

also a good place on the web.... www.freeprintables.com it has all kinds of forms but i was interested in the graph papers. i found a diamond pattern but could not locate a plain hexagon.

Cyndi

• 2 weeks later...

Darski,

The link is for graph paper, stationary, cards etc. that you can print for free. No copywrites I guess. Try the library or Amazon, or bookstore or...

Darski,

The link was for a free sight that has graph papers, coloring pages, lesson plans, stationary, cards and so on, free for the having. The book has to come from a library, book store or your favorite website. Cyndi

Archived