Some good clean fun?! [Archive 2]

imanurse55

:rofl:rofl That is too funny!!!! The Hotties. :thinkI can deal with that as long as I don't have to clean in a French Maid's outfit :rofl

A French Maid outfit!!! :rofl:rofl Ok, now I really have to go. Night!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good night Stacy! Good luck to Isabella and her eye exam!

Thank you, Scooby! We are pretty cute, aren't we?

My dad and his family are like that. I wish I was, but I'm too scared of confrontation. I don't really hold grudges though, either. I just let it go and convince myself that it could be worse, so I shouldn't let it get to me. It would be nice to have a backbone though.

I really don't like confrontation either, but realized that if I don't make a stand and say what I think then people tend to think that they can take advantage of me and those days are over :lol.

Yes very cute!!!!!!;)

I'm using Vanna's Choice in Olive. It's not the one I would've picked, but I had to go and ask DD what she thought. :sigh It will be fine though. I just checked, and the second part is up. Go check it out!!

btw... i put the link for that mystery CAL site on post #1 so we can find it tomorrow:wink

OHHHH way cool.:cheer Thanks!!!! I went digging for yarn tonite and all I could find was some RH sport in a limeade and 3 skeins or RH sport in Paddy green. I am not sure I want to use limeade. I also found some off white or something close to it. Maybe I will find something tomorrow :shrug If I can't maybe I will just buy some when I go to walmart tomorrow :lol

Well, I better go too. Yes, me, the night owl. I still have some things to do and will hate myself if I wait til morning. This has been so much fun!

It was so nice to talk to you Scooby!

And LeaAnne, a pleasure, as always!

Love you guys. Sweet dreams tonight!:hug

I'm using Vanna's Choice in Olive. It's not the one I would've picked, but I had to go and ask DD what she thought. :sigh It will be fine though. I just checked, and the second part is up. Go check it out!!

OK I will go look. Thanks.

I often wonder why no one else has tried to join. I guess our posts seem a little crazy to "strangers".

:lol:lol:lol Could be or maybe that they see that we are already a close knit NO WAIT, a close crocheted group and are afraid cuz we all know each other so well.

:shrug... that could be it!

Maybe we are the junior SKY CAL. That one buzzes 24/7! they don't have as much fun as we do tho:devil

I will have to check in and see what they are doing over there. I think we have a lot of fun here. Prolly won't be long till this one will have to archived :lol

:hug:hug sweet dreams to you, too, pumkin-ness!

I better scoot as well, it's after 12:30, and I have a black and orange flannelghan to finish tomorrow!

Nitey-nite, Scooby! and thanks for all the laughs!:hug:hug

This is the bestest bunch of friends I ever did have!

Love you bunches!

I'll drop by sometime tomorrow...

Nite! Sweet Dreams!

:sleep

Well, I better go too. Yes, me, the night owl. I still have some things to do and will hate myself if I wait til morning. This has been so much fun!

It was so nice to talk to you Scooby!

And LeaAnne, a pleasure, as always!

Love you guys. Sweet dreams tonight!:hug

:hug:hug:hug Good to talk to you too Shannon. Love ya and sweet dreams back at ya.

:hug:hug sweet dreams to you, too, pumkin-ness!

I better scoot as well, it's after 12:30, and I have a black and orange flannelghan to finish tomorrow!

Nitey-nite, Scooby! and thanks for all the laughs!:hug:hug

This is the bestest bunch of friends I ever did have!

Love you bunches!

I'll drop by sometime tomorrow...

Nite! Sweet Dreams!

:sleep

:hug:hug:hugGood nite. I am gonna scoot soon too. Love ya too. Sweet dreams

Archived