Some good clean fun?! [Archive 2]

imanurse55

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the ones I have are Music Choice... I am listening to "Party Favorites"..

It's really cool... reminds me of the days when I actually 'got out" hahaha

I :manyheart the 80's! Do you have directv? Which channel is it?

Were you guys married a while before you had kids? One thing I kind of "regret" is that dh and I were only together for a year before I became pregnant. So we really didn't go out and have a life before we had kids.

:eek:eek Stacy! really? so is her offspring the subject of her thesis in "what not to do"?????

the 80's are my fave, too. My sister is the :queen of 80's, though! she stil even has big hair and everything! :lol

I have cable.

we were married almost 6 years before we had kids. not from a lack of trying, but God waited till we were ready, I guess...:lol

we did have a lot of fun back then, though... I forgot to tell you guys it was my anniversary this week! 19 years!!!:eek I know, I'm old, right?:blush:lol

I can't make this stuff up- life is much more ironic. LoL

Supposedly one of her professors told her to start diagnosing everyone she knows, as a way to study. I didn't really want to suggest that maybe she should start with herself. :lol

I'm going to turn on the tv- maybe I can find some good :2rock too!

Happy Anniversary!! That's awesome. DH and I were married for about a year and a half when I got pregnant. But he thought that getting married meant he didn't have to do anything anymore. That's my biggest gripe about him. But I love him anyway. The last time we went on a date was for Valentine's Day.

Right now I am not cro-haying anything. I need to get scooting on dh's cross-stitch, though. I don't know if 2 months is going to be long enough to finish it, but I can't even bring myself to start. :sigh My swap package still hasn't arrived to it's destination so I'm waiting to see if I need to make another one. before starting anything else.

What is Janna cro-haying? :lol

I'm still working on Mom's birthday RR. It's not as big as I wanted it, but it will do. She's a small one, so it should cover her nicely!

dudes... i like gotta split... :(

time to walk to get my dah-lings... and it's raining. Perfect!

last mental image... PeeWee Herman dancing to "Tequila":lol

I'll be back in about 1/2 hour if your still around... if not, I hope I'll see you tonight!

:clapfor chats! I really needed it!:manyheart

Peace out, peeps!;)

Janna lost interest, just like with potty training. Yep, she's on strike. I think she's torn between wanting to be a big girl and wanting to stay a baby. The past few days she's wanted to be a baby. I don't know. I'll give her a couple weeks and try again. *sigh*

Shannon, does she still sleep in a crib? Maybe you could try pointing out all of the things she can do now that she's a big girl, and how babies cannot do them.

Archived