Some good clean fun?! [Archive 2]

imanurse55

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm back! Whew...the maintenance man left the back gate open and I didn't realize it when I let the dog out. He ran away and I went running all over, to find him.

Hi Joanne! Hope you get some rest tonight! :hug

No, my Christmas shopping is not done. I have one thing for each girl and one for Isabella's b/day. We are supposed to go out this weekend to do more. Toys R Us is having a big sale starting on Sunday, and one of the things we want to get is $20 off, so we will be stopping by there.

How is your headache Stacy?

Mary, sorry to hear still no voice. No snow there yet? My SIL has an inch or so so far today.

Hi Tena. Good luck keeping the cat and the toddler away from the tree :lol

We always host Christmas at our house. Usually just our parents. But we have a big family Christmas coming up on my Dad's side (that one is at my mom and dad's house). Between Christmas and New Years we usually travel up to my SIL's for a few days.

The headache is gone, thank goodness. I took a shower last night and that helped a lot. I have a huge knot in the side of my neck and I think that contributed to it. Tried to work on Mia's pillow a bit but working in the round actually made me nauseous. :think

Sorry to hear dd is getting sick. Poor girl. :hug It's too bad you have to work again so soon. The extra $$ will come in handy for Christmas, though. How is dh's new job going?

You are right, Stacy, the extra money will come in handy. DH likes the new job but he is working a lot of extra hours and he is not crazy about that. I think it will calm down once he is into his own routine, but he seems kind of down about it. He misses time with DD.

Speaking of DH he keeps talking to me. I think maybe he wants to spend some time together, so I'd better be a Friday Night Chat drop out tonight :lol I just finished mitten #1 of pair #2. They are kind of fun to make! Have fun chatting. Mary, I hope you feel better. Have a wonderful weekend everyone! :hug

Aww, that's too bad. I hope it calms down once he gets into a routine. I'm sure dd misses her time with Daddy, too. :manyheart Are you just working on Monday or will it be the rest of the week again?

Archived