Some good clean fun?! [Archive 1]

Ooooh, you really know how to show George a good time!

I have to tell you this. As you know, we've been having troubles in the potty-training department. Now, to get her to sit on the potty, I have to pretend that I'm Minnie Mouse. I have a special voice and everything. I just have to start talking like her and DD comes running. How funny is that??? She's such a goof. (pun intended...getting you geared up for your trip)

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, that does sound good. I'll sit in his chair during dinner, okay? What time will it be ready? I wish I could cook. You're always making stuff that sounds so yummy!

That is so funny! And now she wants a Minnie Mouse themed birthday party.... Will she get through the cake without wetting her pants? :lol

That's cute. She'll get there when she's ready. Did I tell you what motivated DD? She loves parties so we had a potty party for her. Once she could successfully use the potty we threw a potty party with a pinata and everything. She loved it.

Sorry for the delay, I just got a call about an evening at the park play date.

Dinner will be ready when you get here ... It is in the slow cooker :rofl This is a clubhouse seasoning mix with chicken and diced tomatos. Nothing fancy. I've got to cook up some egg noodles to go with it. I should probably get on that so we are ready for a 6:00 play date.

The gingerbread house is beautiful.

I'm going to sign off here and start the noodles. What time are you coming? If it is after 6:00 we'll be at the park 5 doors down.

I hope you and Janna and ... was it your neice? ... enjoy the circus! Wave to the clowns for me.

Yeah, I better go. I still have lots to do before we leave. But guess what? She wants to be Minnie for Halloween too! Maybe I should double up her diapers to go trick-or-treating!

Thank you so much for the chat! I really needed it. Don't have too much fun without me at chat tonight.

Hey ladies!

George really likes to make his rounds, doesn't he? I hope he doesn't bother you too much at the circus, Shannon-ness. I had a good laugh at dd's potty-training bit! You have the voice and everything- :lol. Hey, whatever works!

Colleen, have fun at the playdate! The new Crochet Today looks fun!

Dh came home early and took Isabella out to ride her bike. The other two are napping so all is quiet. :manyheart I still need to run to the grocery store because we are out of milk and breakfast stuff. I don't know if I'll be here for chat now, dh is not going to the spinning class. We are going to take a walk to the store and get the girls a treat. Mia slept in her bed for a whole week! :clap

Wow George is surely making his rounds! So glad I don't have to worry about him stopping here!!!!

Well, Dh brought some boxes home today- so I guess we'll be packing up some stuff tomorrow. I have decided I'm not doing anything tonight related to cleaning/packing- gonna sit and watch the Yankees/Red Sox- tomorrow is another day- and i'm an early morning person anyway. (plus I have an 8AM hair appt---so I'll get a head start b/4 I leave and then see how much DH gets done without me....lol...)

I'll try and be back on later for chat....gotta get something for dinner- I'm not hungry but DH is.

Dinner is done, the Yankees are winning, and DD is going to her friend's house tomorrow for a sleep over. The Yanks are winning 5-1. Hopefully it will be a good game.

I am SO glad it is Friday. The week was good, but it was so busy. I want to sleep late!

Shannon - I had potty training issues with DD when she was little. She wouldn't go on the potty until until she was 4! She was driving me nuts. One day she got caught going potty in her pants. She had just been on the potty and she held it until she was off. She was put in her crib instead of her big girl bed. She was crying and carrying on, but she started going in the potty after that. I think that was the one stage I didn't have patience for.

Stacy - Hope the girls got a good treat tonight!

Colleen - How was DD's day at school?

Joanne - GO YANKEES!

Talk to you all later. I must work on some stuff!

Vicki

Good evening Besties! I'm here to chat. I can't remember if it is usually 9 or 9:30 :think Anyhoo, I've got my needle and scissors and I'm weaving in ends on the throw. I haven't finished the border yet, but I figured end weaving would be a good chat activity.

Archived