Wishes and Wonders

princsstrish

I got an opportunity to go to an outlet mall this weekend and they had a bargain book store. Of course, straight to the craft section. They had ONE crochet book in the whole store. ONE copy and it was called Wishes and Wonders. I had never heard of it but I can't pass it up, it was 5 bucks. I bought and when I got home and looked at it, I found at least 10 projects in there I want to make!!!!! That's unusual for me. they have afghans, dolls, doilies, stuffed animals. It's such a great little book!!! I highly recommend it. It is put out by the Needlecraft Shop and can be found on their site but you pay like 4 installments of 6.99 for it. It is worth buying though. Good pictures too. I have yet to try the patterns but there are some cute ones!!!

http://www.alibris.com/search/search.cfm?S=R&qisbn=1573671126&qsort=p&siteID=5XyA0IB08qw-Xt3C4xEVL6osaH28M.w34g

is the best place to get it, best price. Maybe you can try ebay too. :hook

I have that book too and love it!! I've made several projects out of it and plan on making more.

I have never heard of it before. Thanks for telling us about it, it is always great to find tried and true patterns. It sucks buying a book that you can't see inside the pages. I will check that out.

:manyheart

• 1 year later...

I just got this book in the mail and am overall pleased with it. It has some wonderful projects in it for those of us who like the more "traditional" crocheted items.

Annies Attic has it clearanced on their web site for $5.99 + S&H. It used to be $24.99. You can find the link here.

Archived