April's Amigurumi RAOK!!

Sue's so bossy. LOL This little gal is still gracing my desk. I've been sooo crazy busy I haven't gone to the post office. Hoping this weekend....

Sue's so bossy. LOL

Yes, yes I am. :rofl

Every time someone (okay that someone is me) wants something I think of the sea gulls on Finding Nemo...MINE? MINE? MINE? :rofl

:turtle:vheart

Oh my goodness...what a precious ladybug!! Please put my name in the hat...so to speak.

For some reason I am really "challenged" when it comes to amigurumi. Silly, I know, but they always end up looking a bit strange--I have that problem where no two things I make look the same which is why I never make gloves or socks or any critter with legs. my one crowning amigurumi achievement was a donut...which sits in a place of honor on my desk.

Your little ladybug makes me want to try again!

sweet of you to undertake this and I look forward to seeing where her new home will be.

I think NOT! Turtles live with me. Period. :rofl

Oh you think so .. huh missy?!

Thats okay... if you get a turtle ami...... I'll just come to your house and take it.................. :D

:heart

:mug

Oh you think so .. huh missy?!

Thats okay... if you get a turtle ami...... I'll just come to your house and take it.................. :D

Fine, you do that. Then we'll go shopping! Make it next Friday. She Sells Yarn is hosting a Stitch n' Pitch at our minor league baseball game (Go Cubs!). :cheer

Fine, you do that. Then we'll go shopping! Make it next Friday. She Sells Yarn is hosting a Stitch n' Pitch at our minor league baseball game (Go Cubs!). :cheer

Oh Sue........... you have no idea how much I would love that!!! :hug

It wont be until Christmas before I get to see you again though.:(

Oh Sue........... you have no idea how much I would love that!!! :hug

It wont be until Christmas before I get to see you again though.:(

But what fun we will have! We'll ditch the boys and go on a girls shopping spree! :hug

But what fun we will have! We'll ditch the boys and go on a girls shopping spree! :hug

Absolutely!!! :hug

Ok I'll bite. what is a Stitch N' Pitch?:think

Hey!!! What's going on here? I'm gone for a few days and now you two are making plans to go shopping without me? :( I wanna go too. :yes:D

Ok I'll bite. what is a Stitch N' Pitch?:think

A bunch of knitters and crocheters at a baseball game! Go Cubs! We're having a picnic first, then watching the game.

Me too. Is this where you stitch something then see who can throw it farther away? :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Too bad I can't throw all the way to Guam! :rofl

Hey!!! What's going on here? I'm gone for a few days and now you two are making plans to go shopping without me? :( I wanna go too. :yes:D

Well, then be here at Christmas time when Tammy and her family comes to visit and we'll all go!

Mary Jo's early and you and I are late. :lol Worry about school first Alesha!

It's always something. She's almost ready....school starts again tonight. SIGH

Archived