joules

Freeform worksheets

6 posts in this topic

after seeing someones work on a thread here recently i thought wow! but i wanted some form of guidance, i went to google and ended up and this site.

i figured i would link in case its of any use to anyone else, apologies if you guys know it already.

theres lots of good stuff and i havent read it all yet, theres a section on keeping edges straight and how to do flat circles along with tips to hide the turning chains....:)

http://www.crochet.nu/scjwc/workshops/index.html

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!  I just stumbled on this board and am so intrigued by freeform but don't have a clue as to how to get started.  These are perfect!!!!

Thanks for sharing the link!  I too, have had an interest in trying freeform.  I've hesitated as I had no idea how to go about it!

Hey, thanks for this resource! I get the concept of "anything goes" but also like to know techniques to make things look or function better.

Thank you for the link. I had seen the Sylvia Cosh site some years ago then gave up on freeform, and am now glad to see it again with those worksheets. I have a kazillion crocheted motifs I've piled up over the years -- fits and starts of incomplete projects -- and would like to freeform them together into an afghan or two. I'd thought about donating them to a local art museum for a yarn bombing, but somehow that just doesn't appeal to me. Maybe I can finally figure out how to freeform them together.