Michael's Loops&Threads "yarn Gang"

JessicaRenee520

Has anyone else come across Loops & Thread "Yarn Gang" yarn at Michaels? It is 60% cotton and 40% acrylic and comes in a variety of vibrent shades.

I went to Michaels (other than the one I typically go to) and they had this yarn on clearence for $.99/skein (1.75 oz.) (so of course, i bought 20 skeins.) It was reguallry marked for $1.99.

I chatted with the lady checking me out, and she siad that it was being offered in select stores (which they are now clearencing out) as a kind of test market. She said it had sold really well, and that she likes the way it knits up.

I have enjoyed this yarn, and am in the process of emailing Michael's customer service and letting them know how much I liked this yarn. We will see where this leads.

Yep, good deal :-).

Peggy85225-I saw the books too, but they wer eall stuffed animals. I am using the yarn for baby items.

I emailed Michael's customer service and I recieved an email back that said that they would foward my email to the purchasing department. I guess we will have to wait and see if this becomes a part of regular stock at Michael's.

• 1 month later...

I'm so glad to here someone else has tried the yarn gang. I t has become one of my favorites. When it went on clearence I bought abount 15 or 20 skeins. It's good to know what is going on with it. I'll send an email to Micheal's also. I hope they bring it back as regular stock.

klg-Yay! Thanks for lettine me know that you have tried it. The only problem I had with it ws the orange was very knotty and splitty. However, pink, purple, blue, and green have all been fine. I have been making baby items as it is slightly thinner than a lionbrand cottonease. Good luck on voicing your opinion...maybe Michael's will listen to our pleas and we can enjoy all of the fun colors!

• 1 year later...

Archived