Not a famous sighting...

Julie

But an important one to me all the same:

:danc My sister has started to crochet!! :danc

We chatted for a little while on the webcam and she showed off several rows of her first WIP, a dc ghan in RH Camoflauge. She said she picked colors she wasn't crazy about so she wouldn't worry about if it didn't come out looking well when she was done. It's sloppy and crooked but I know with each stitch it's getting better. Believe me, I'm cheering her on like crazy! :cheer2 :yay2

Good on you and your sister, Julie:bounce

I wish my sister would one day ask me to teach her to crochet too. My problem is that she is left handed. Earlier tonight she ask me how do i do it. that's all she said at the moment. She's interested though to sell the crafts, but i would be more glad if she can do crochet, then we will have more to sell.:wowdrool

:heart ,

Fe

Fe, I have heard of left-handers learning how to crochet by watching a right-hander in the mirror. I have not tried this myself, so if she does want to learn, I'd be interested to hear how it goes. :thumbsup

I'm left-handed and I was taught by my mom, who is right-handed. I sat across from her while she showed me the stitches and it's about like watching in a mirror. Good luck! :) That would be fun to have a fellow crocheter help you out with creating! :)

Archived