sensations rainbow boucle

RebeccaVelasquez

oooooooooooo i hate you LOL.. that is the one i want but i have to wait.. i am flat broke from spoiling two little girls LOL .. PLUS .. its a 50 m ile drive to get it .. so ..

but when i saw the red.. i instantly thought... that would make a great "sleeves" type thing.. not as big as a shrug.. just like well.. sleeves.. and then maybe some fingerless gloves .. and a hat or bag to match.. you could easily get all three out of that one skein..

i made a very pretty shawl in the brick red, also have the denim blue color, orange ,green, pink and purple i just bought. i so love my discount hehehehehe, am making dd a hat and scarf now, and am also thinking maybe a purse, gosh the things to make are endless, so much yarn and not a huge price. 7.99 for most of you. 6.50 for me:devil :devil :devil :devil sorry had to say it, lol, i love this yarn it is awesome, works up so nice too. :manyheart :manyheart

My first project was a capelet or poncho and edged top and bottom with eyelash - done in the blue to white. Second was a sweater/shrug done in black to white. I absolutely love this yarn and plan to make more things with it. It does combine nicely with the fun furs and they seem to add just the right pizzazz - at least on the capelet. I like it because it is so light and not weighty.:manyheart:knit

Under $5.00 for anyone with a 40% off coupon. :wink

i made a very pretty shawl in the brick red, also have the denim blue color, orange ,green, pink and purple i just bought. i so love my discount hehehehehe, am making dd a hat and scarf now, and am also thinking maybe a purse, gosh the things to make are endless, so much yarn and not a huge price. 7.99 for most of you. 6.50 for me:devil :devil :devil :devil sorry had to say it, lol, i love this yarn it is awesome, works up so nice too. :manyheart :manyheart

Archived