Read Post #613 (52 Projects in 52 Weeks!)

tahlara

Ok, so I took more pics last night of the recent work Ive done. Some of the pics turned out a bit dark, but u get a rough idea of what Ive done! LOL!

first is back pack in footy colors..

then muno from Yo gabba gabba and timmy from timmy time (that was my first attempt of making toys, oh my have i got better since then! LOL!! that horrendous, but, son loves it! LOL!)

kerchief that i made for myself..

first attempt at a curtain, it will look better when its hanging up.. i hope!

2 afghan squares, my son grabbed them and pulled them a bit out of shaped just as i was about to take pic, thats why they dont look right..

im now doing a foofa from gabba gabba. muno and foofa are my own patterns, what a hard time ive have getting the stitching right.. getting there though. when shes done, will post a pic.. Wow........ Great projects!!! Love them ALL!!!

i finished "hoopa" last night and made 2 sunflower coaster/potholder too! Im going to see if I can make the sunflowers into placemat size! will do sets with 2 sunflowers and 2 daissies in each! Thought they would be a cute xmas gift for someone! what do u think??

i know "hoopas" face isnt right, but, poor "moona" has his eye hanging off, so im going to do the same with him.. rough two year old son, what can i say!! LOL!! OmGoodness....... how cool is all that!!!

:heart

:mug

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, I made 4 sunflower coasters, a teapot holder and an oven mitt.. I think they turned out of.. the oven mitt was a winged project and it turned out ok i guess.. some minor adjustments will be needed for the next one, but i guess first projects of things always turn out a bit so-so.

Onto the next project..

post-39843-135897557526_thumb.jpg

Well, Im making good time and I reckon the way Im going Im going to do more than 52 projects by the end of the month and I not long started!! LOL!!! I think :think if I work it out now Im up to project number 30.

Thanks heaps girls for the lovely compliments!! I try to make things pretty quick as we have so much going on in this crazy house! LOL! Renovating, preteen kids and a toddler..

Last nights project came up really good too! A romper and a pair of bootees for a newborn boy.. going to do one for a girl tonight. They crochet up so quick.. Will post a pic.

Hows everyone elses projects going?

post-39843-13589755815_thumb.jpg

well, I made 4 sunflower coasters, a teapot holder and an oven mitt.. I think they turned out of.. the oven mitt was a winged project and it turned out ok i guess.. some minor adjustments will be needed for the next one, but i guess first projects of things always turn out a bit so-so.

Onto the next project..

WOW....................

Well, Im making good time and I reckon the way Im going Im going to do more than 52 projects by the end of the month and I not long started!! LOL!!! I think :think if I work it out now Im up to project number 30.

Thanks heaps girls for the lovely compliments!! I try to make things pretty quick as we have so much going on in this crazy house! LOL! Renovating, preteen kids and a toddler..

Last nights project came up really good too! A romper and a pair of bootees for a newborn boy.. going to do one for a girl tonight. They crochet up so quick.. Will post a pic.

Hows everyone elses projects going?

And WOW!!!!

GREAT WORK my dear!!!!

I have not posted here in a long time. Here are a few things I have finished lately. The two flowers are The Painted Daisy and Sunflower, I got to test for Deb. The octopus is Sailor Octopus I got to test for Sanda. I have also made 2 baby hats, a rattle, a baby bowl and a pair of crocs, but I have not taken pics of them yet. I hope you like everything.

post-20181-135897558351_thumb.jpg

post-20181-135897558354_thumb.jpg

post-20181-135897558357_thumb.jpg

:ty:day you ladies are all so lovely!! Makes crochetting even more fun!!

Jacobs mommy- They are absolutley adorable!!! The colors are just beautiful!!

teakaycee- I think i need one of these!! I have my hooks and snippers in a sealable little bag at the moment.. drives me crazy having to dig through it all the time looking for the right hook! Will be a great quick project for me! Will have to do different colors though or my eldest son will pinch it! (they are his footy team colors!) :lol

I made a beanie out of all my scrap wool for my son last night.. was that big it didnt even fit my hubby! :oops !! made a big boo boo there somewhere! was going to do girls romper but changed my mind..

not sure what to do.. thinking of starting xmas presents for the nieces and nephews.. bring on the monster socks and matching beanies and the handbags and matching purses!! they will all get the same thing just in differnet colors.. makes it much easier then hopefully there will be no fighting!

I have not posted here in a long time. Here are a few things I have finished lately. The two flowers are The Painted Daisy and Sunflower' date=' I got to test for Deb. The octopus is Sailor Octopus I got to test for Sanda. I have also made 2 baby hats, a rattle, a baby bowl and a pair of crocs, but I have not taken pics of them yet. I hope you like everything.[/quote']

Here is another one I finished. It is Sanda's Little Fawn. You can find the pattern here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/pepika .

OMGoodness .... look at you go!................ what awesome projects!!!!!

thats a gorg dishcloth darl!!! love the colors!!

you will laugh at me.. i started a washcloth pattern that i have here and it said a 10 hook.. i grabbed my 10mm and started thinking to myeslf, its a great size one.. (i like them big) but then it become huge! :rofl when i finished the pattern it was bigger tha a dinner plate! :lol so, i decided to continue the pattern and turn it into a bedspread..

I told you that you would laugh at me! i cracked up when i realised, my hubby shook his head and said "if theres a way to stuff things up, you will find it honey!!" its a gorg pattern and coming up really nice as a bedspread.. will post a pic later today..

when i looked back at the pattern on my computer, it is in US size, so it should have been a 6mm hook.. oh well, i will have a lovely bedspread that matches my washcloths! :rofl

♥Leanne

my bedspread.. colors cant be seen too well in this pic, but there is 3 types of purple and a very light caramel.. all go together really well.. ran out of cotton so need to get to the shop! started a girls romper set to pass the time til I can get to the shop.. so im now on project 35!

post-39843-135897560582_thumb.jpg

I found out last night a friend of mine is expecting boy.. my hubby said to her father, "oh, Leanne has made heaps of things for bub.. I will give them to you next time I see you".. Well, I went into melt down coz I hadnt made anything yet, I didnt know what she was having yet..

So, out came the hook and blue wool last night.. cardigan, beanie and in the process of doing bootees and a burp towel.. oh arent hubbies great for putting you in on the spot! LOL! Lucky I can crochet pretty quick.. Just gotta add buttons to the cardi, finish off the last couple of things then Im done.. Hes seeing her dad tomorrow on Friday so doesnt give me a great deal of time..

just went through my list and thought i would post some pics of other thing ive made this year.. unfortunatley i made them before i started here, so Im not including them in my 52.. yes, i have been a busy bumble bee! LOL!

the bathroom, dad and mum and toilet sign are done with pyrographic burning tool, cross stitch flowers, huge bathroom mirror made from our old fence palings, that i cut done made up and stained myself, (hubby was very impressed!) and a gown I did for our bubby, but unfortunatley we lost bub, so Ive never been able to finish it..

just thought i would show u all some other things i enjoy doing..

post-39843-135897561175_thumb.jpg

post-39843-135897561178_thumb.jpg

post-39843-135897561181_thumb.jpg

post-39843-135897561184_thumb.jpg

post-39843-135897561187_thumb.jpg

post-39843-13589756119_thumb.jpg

over the weekend, i made up 2 scourers, 2 dishcloths and have nearly finished the body of the doll i started late Friday night.. made some mini clothes up too, to hang on a string line in my laundry.. they are really cute and will post pics when i get a chance too..

my bedspread.. colors cant be seen too well in this pic, but there is 3 types of purple and a very light caramel.. all go together really well.. ran out of cotton so need to get to the shop! started a girls romper set to pass the time til I can get to the shop.. so im now on project 35! Outstanding bedspread! :)

Projects 46-48

I made this baby blanket for my friend who is expecting her first baby boy (after 4 girls!)

The baby cowboy booties are a combination of three patterns I found. I'll be entering them in our state fair. Wow........ awesome projects!

Just realised i forgot to upload pic... Wow!!!!

just went through my list and thought i would post some pics of other thing ive made this year.. unfortunatley i made them before i started here, so Im not including them in my 52.. yes, i have been a busy bumble bee! LOL!

the bathroom, dad and mum and toilet sign are done with pyrographic burning tool, cross stitch flowers, huge bathroom mirror made from our old fence palings, that i cut done made up and stained myself, (hubby was very impressed!) and a gown I did for our bubby, but unfortunatley we lost bub, so Ive never been able to finish it..

just thought i would show u all some other things i enjoy doing.. Whoa what beautiful items!!!

Project #51

Pink Baby Blanket OmGoodness........... NICE!

Archived