Read Post #613 (52 Projects in 52 Weeks!)

tahlara

I've finished numbers 7-52(actually 56). I took a break from the ginormous wool eater I've been making for the better part of this year. I wanted some coasters, so I made a few....

And then I decided to add some petals... They were so fun, I ended up making a bunch. I didn't take pictures of all of them, but you get the idea. The coasters are about 4 inches wide, and the flowers are about 4 1/2 inches wide. I haven't decided if the flowers are go destined to be coasters or face cloths. I also made 3 dishcloths, but I haven't taken pictures of them yet.

post-33647-135897547072_thumb.jpg

post-33647-135897547077_thumb.jpg

post-33647-13589754708_thumb.jpg

post-33647-135897547083_thumb.jpg

post-33647-135897547087_thumb.jpg

post-33647-13589754709_thumb.jpg

post-33647-135897547093_thumb.jpg

post-33647-135897547096_thumb.jpg

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

#43-47. This is the Juliet Dress and Sunhat just released by Lisa Naskrent of Crochet Garden. I tested the 6 months size for her.

The blue set is a special request from a relative of my husband for her grandson. It is a 12 months size. The sweater is elfin stripes without the stripes. The hat is my own wing it. The booties are the allstars designed by Kay Meadors.

post-6187-135897548337_thumb.jpg

post-6187-135897548341_thumb.jpg

post-6187-135897548343_thumb.jpg

post-6187-135897548346_thumb.jpg

post-6187-135897548349_thumb.jpg

post-6187-135897548354_thumb.jpg

post-6187-135897548357_thumb.jpg

I would like to join this group too!! I know its half way through the year, but I would love to do it til the end of the year!! I have in the last 4 weeks made a jumper for my 2 year old, an elmo toy (just need to stuff him), a lap blanket for my eldest son, a newborn jumper and bootees to match, a christening dress, nappy cover and matching dress and a premmie beanie.. Im now in the process of making a curtain for my toilet.. been a busy time but have so many things I want to make.. no rest for the wicked! LOL!!

will get all my goodies together and take a photo and post them on here!!

Happy Hooking everyone!!

:heart ♥Leanne

I've finished numbers 7-52(actually 56). I took a break from the ginormous wool eater I've been making for the better part of this year. I wanted some coasters, so I made a few....

And then I decided to add some petals... They were so fun, I ended up making a bunch. I didn't take pictures of all of them, but you get the idea. The coasters are about 4 inches wide, and the flowers are about 4 1/2 inches wide. I haven't decided if the flowers are go destined to be coasters or face cloths. I also made 3 dishcloths, but I haven't taken pictures of them yet.

AWESOME coasters!!!!!

#43-47. This is the Juliet Dress and Sunhat just released by Lisa Naskrent of Crochet Garden. I tested the 6 months size for her.

The blue set is a special request from a relative of my husband for her grandson. It is a 12 months size. The sweater is elfin stripes without the stripes. The hat is my own wing it. The booties are the allstars designed by Kay Meadors.

OMGoodness.......... Beautiful work!!!

I would like to join this group too!! I know its half way through the year, but I would love to do it til the end of the year!! I have in the last 4 weeks made a jumper for my 2 year old, an elmo toy (just need to stuff him), a lap blanket for my eldest son, a newborn jumper and bootees to match, a christening dress, nappy cover and matching dress and a premmie beanie.. Im now in the process of making a curtain for my toilet.. been a busy time but have so many things I want to make.. no rest for the wicked! LOL!!

will get all my goodies together and take a photo and post them on here!!

Happy Hooking everyone!!

:heart ♥Leanne

:welcome! Nice to have you join in! :hook

:heart

:mug

#34...............

This months hook case "In Bloom"

post-18634-135897549304_thumb.jpg

#35................

Ladybug Amigurumi

post-18634-135897549307_thumb.jpg

#36................

Mobius Shawl

post-18634-13589754931_thumb.jpg

52in52 ~ 36/52

post-18634-135897549299_thumb.jpg

I finished my curtain last night.. when its up I will put a pic for u all to have a look at.. Not bad i suppose for a first attempt. next project is a skull bag.. something a bit different. Making it for a friend, then Im making a beanie for her. Should keep me fairly busy.. as a quick project, Im going to make tonight a rooster coaster set for my friends birthday.. shes mad for roosters and chickens.

All the project pics on here are just gorg!! WELL DONE EVERYONE!! THEY ARE GORG!!!

been flat out and havent had much time to crochet, but ive nearly finished skull bag, just got appliques to do then its done.. had a lot of poeple interested in afghans.. i think im going to be so busy i wont have time to sleep!! LOL!! all the best ladies, i promise i will put pics up soon, just a crochet nightmare here at the moment! lol.. projects everywhere and orders coming out my wazoo!!

sometimes i think i need two of me to get all this work done!

♥Leanne♥

:sun........ Good Morning all...........

lovely work :clap

my #21 Sedona skirt for my daughter That is so cute!!!

Nice work Tam and Anu! I love lady bugs! Thanks hon!!

I finished my curtain last night.. when its up I will put a pic for u all to have a look at.. Awesome!! Cant wait to see it! Not bad i suppose for a first attempt. next project is a skull bag.. something a bit different. Making it for a friend, then Im making a beanie for her. Should keep me fairly busy.. as a quick project, Im going to make tonight a rooster coaster set for my friends birthday.. shes mad for roosters and chickens. ooooooh... cant wait to see these!!!

All the project pics on here are just gorg!! WELL DONE EVERYONE!! THEY ARE GORG!!!

I'm trying to play catch up here because I've been too busy to post.

I have more than this to list, but not enough time to upload the pictures. Will do so later!

Projects #30-37. More headbands... Those are all so cute!!!

http://imhookedonyarn.blogspot.com/2010/07/headbands-for-sale.html

been flat out and havent had much time to crochet, Oh? have you been sick? but ive nearly finished skull bag, just got appliques to do then its done.. COOL! had a lot of poeple interested in afghans.. i think im going to be so busy i wont have time to sleep!! LOL!! all the best ladies, i promise i will put pics up soon, just a crochet nightmare here at the moment! lol.. projects everywhere and orders coming out my wazoo!!

sometimes i think i need two of me to get all this work done!

♥Leanne♥

#37....................

group of friendship squares made for fellow villers

post-18634-135897552555_thumb.jpg

52 in 52 ~ 37/52

no I havent been sick, we are renovating our house and its hard with a preteen son and a toddler son! LOL! just found out we have my hubbys 16 year old daughter coming to live with us! Oh the joys of it all! LOL!! Will not stop me crochetting though.. may slow me down a bit, just means i have to get fasting with the hook! lol!!

no I havent been sick, we are renovating our house and its hard with a preteen son and a toddler son! LOL! just found out we have my hubbys 16 year old daughter coming to live with us! Oh the joys of it all! LOL!! Will not stop me crochetting though.. may slow me down a bit, just means i have to get fasting with the hook! lol!!

Oh... Ok... Gotcha!

Maybe you can teach your step-daughter to crochet. then you will be able to get in plenty of crochet time in and have something fun to do with her. :hook

#38..................

Tan/Brown Comfortghan for charity!

post-18634-135897553266_thumb.jpg

#39....................

Mitered Corner Dishcloth for a CAL

post-18634-135897553298_thumb.jpg

52 in 52 ~ 39/52

ok, so ive been crochetting until all hours of the night.. finally getting some work done! LOL!!

3 pairs of bootees that i have given to a friend who is expecting, she absolutley loved them and wants more, a kerchief for myself, muno from gabba gabba, a backpack for my youngest in my eldest sons footy team colours and some samples of afghan squares..

got some pics here of a donkey i made my eldest son, a bunny i knitted a friends baby (i much prefer crochetting!!) and the back of my sons jumper as he was a grump butt and wouldnt let me take pic of the front!

will get more pics of my work soon, and post them for yas!

post-39843-135897555401_thumb.jpg

post-39843-135897555407_thumb.jpg

post-39843-13589755541_thumb.jpg

Teakaycee-

I love your comfortghan! I'm curious how big the squares are...it's hard to tell in the picture. I have a friend in the hospital and have been thinking about making a comfortghan for her.

Thanks so much for the compliment!!!

The Comfortghan is made up of 12 - 12" squares put together with the flat braid method. This size is a great size! Its not too big.. yet big enough to cover your lap very well!!!

ok, so ive been crochetting until all hours of the night.. finally getting some work done! LOL!!

3 pairs of bootees that i have given to a friend who is expecting, she absolutley loved them and wants more, a kerchief for myself, muno from gabba gabba, a backpack for my youngest in my eldest sons footy team colours and some samples of afghan squares..

got some pics here of a donkey i made my eldest son, a bunny i knitted a friends baby (i much prefer crochetting!!) and the back of my sons jumper as he was a grump butt and wouldnt let me take pic of the front!

will get more pics of my work soon, and post them for yas!

OmGoodness............ awesome work! Love the sweater!!!

Ok, so I took more pics last night of the recent work Ive done. Some of the pics turned out a bit dark, but u get a rough idea of what Ive done! LOL!

first is back pack in footy colors..

then muno from Yo gabba gabba and timmy from timmy time (that was my first attempt of making toys, oh my have i got better since then! LOL!! that horrendous, but, son loves it! LOL!)

kerchief that i made for myself..

first attempt at a curtain, it will look better when its hanging up.. i hope!

2 afghan squares, my son grabbed them and pulled them a bit out of shaped just as i was about to take pic, thats why they dont look right..

im now doing a foofa from gabba gabba. muno and foofa are my own patterns, what a hard time ive have getting the stitching right.. getting there though. when shes done, will post a pic..

post-39843-135897555624_thumb.jpg

post-39843-135897555628_thumb.jpg

post-39843-135897555631_thumb.jpg

post-39843-135897555635_thumb.jpg

post-39843-135897555638_thumb.jpg

the sweater pattern had a hoodie, but i left it off as my son is a hypo one and thinks hes a super hero.. didnt want it getting caught on anything and having him choke, so i left it off. the colors are nice and bright, my hubby reckons the orange on it looks like pink.. i think hes color blind! LOL!!

i finished "hoopa" last night and made 2 sunflower coaster/potholder too! Im going to see if I can make the sunflowers into placemat size! will do sets with 2 sunflowers and 2 daissies in each! Thought they would be a cute xmas gift for someone! what do u think??

i know "hoopas" face isnt right, but, poor "moona" has his eye hanging off, so im going to do the same with him.. rough two year old son, what can i say!! LOL!!

post-39843-135897556372_thumb.jpg

post-39843-135897556376_thumb.jpg

post-39843-135897556379_thumb.jpg

Archived