Crochet or Knitting Cuts 500 calories

Well I was reading the lionbrand like I do everyday and ran across an article how crochet or knitting cuts 500 calories just wanted to share with everyone enjoy http://health.msn.com/weight-loss/articlepage.aspx?cp-documentid=100250356&page=1

it's #21 on the list

If we lose 500 calories crocheting, I wonder where the weight loss goes? To the fingers? the wrists? :think I hope the crochet hooks don't lose weight! :eek

This is so cool. Thanks for sharing.

If we lose 500 calories crocheting, I wonder where the weight loss goes? To the fingers? the wrists? :think I hope the crochet hooks don't lose weight! :eek

LOL

I know we don't lose weight only from our fingers or wrists. I thought maybe I would with typing so much and fast at 100wpm, but nope. :(

Still had fat fingers until I lost weight.

I would agree with this because I notice that when I crochet, my hands are busy so I don't snack very much. Whereas other activities such as reading I snack more.

This is so true. So even if we don't move much (I don't), we're not eatting. Especially when I want to finish something, then I've crocheted until I really have to eat. :lol But only a few times.

Debbi

Archived