Neon Yarn Suggestion Pls?

My 18 yr old grand daughter requested a scarf out of neon colors, very soft and not fuzzy. Can someone please recommend a yarn that would fit this request? I was looking for something variegated if possible. :D

Thank you for your reply Jenn. I was hoping to get some suggestions for a variegated type but guess there are not any out there. I need to order online as WalMart is the only source here and they are very limited. Change of plan then. :)

That is basically the variegated I am looking for. I know she would like that Electra pattern color.

My daughter told me just a little while ago that when she was shopping for me for Christmas in our tiny LYS, she saw something that looked like a variegated neon color selection. By her description it may be sock yarn. I don't know if it is wool or acrylic yet. Next time I drive into town, I am going to look at it. The only bad part is, I want to buy all the other pretty yarn too!

Thank you so kindly for checking into this and replying. :)

your LYS will probably have something great, and maybe if you buy some special yarn for this project, you won't be too tempted by everything else;)

here is another possibility http://theuniquesheep.com/Colors/highlyvariegated.html

I have a skein of the Juliet colorway and I can tell you it is beautiful.

Archived