I know I live in the country, but this is crazy!

mclendon1

OK, so I can't get cable or broadband internet, but geeze!

I wanted the Dec issue of Crochet today. I went to Hobby Lobby in Charlotte (BIG CITY), Concord (BIG TOWN), WalMart, Walden Books, & anywhere that had a mag display.

I can't find Crochet Today anywhere. Now the issue is gone. I really didn't want a subscription.

I think you can buy just the issue itself on the magazine's store website.

http://www.yarncollection.com/Product/Crochet+Today++NovemberDecember+2009.aspx

I saw that link when I was looking at the previews from the nov/dec issues on this page

http://www.crochettoday.com/crochet-patterns/candy-shop-ornaments (it's right below the ribbon candy image with a link to the issue's cover)

Check into Hughes Net - it is satellite internet - that might work for you!!

I'm supposed to work from home, my company doesn't allow satellite or wireless internet (my only options) so I drive to my mom's everyday. Mom loves it.

I got rid of my house phone..it was costing more then my cell phone bill without long distance.

I only have a cell phone too. Internet thru the cell company requires another line @ 9.99 a month (with another 2 year contract), plus the thing that plugs into the laptop, plus 70.00 per month for the internet service.

I just visit the Ville from work. Have to do w/o on the w/e:(

• 5 months later...

It seems kinda odd that your work doesn't allow Satellite or Wireless Internet Services... Especially when they are the only option...

If you have a Barnes and Noble, you can try there. I just saw the latest issue (I usually buy when it comes out) but it was up to $6.99 now and I actually passed on it, since I was not happy with any of the patterns in it this time.

LI Roe

Hi

I live up in Salisbury, NC!! Around High Rock lake.

So I know how you feel!!!!

I can never find crochet magazines. I did find Crochet Today at the Salisbury Mall the other day. I just about fell over. But I get one.

I also found them at the craft store up in Mooresville, NC. That is an hour drive from my house.

Archived