warm snuggly feelings

awww my son insisted on taking my granny square lapghan to bed w/ him tonight and I just went and checked on him and he's sleeping w/ it tucked all around him w/ his hand clenching it so it won't fall out of the bed (he's got A LOT of stuffed animals and blankets that HAVE to be in his bed for him to sleep so even though he's in a twin he's got the space of a crib/toddler bed). It just makes me feel sooo good when he attatches himself to the things I make, even though it means sometimes I can't use them myself =0)

[ATTACH]13658[/ATTACH]

Aww, I love when they do that too. You should take a picture of that to share :) I get the warm fuzzy feeling when Drew tells people that I made his scarf for him. The hat he doesn't like, he hates wearing hats but he does love his scarf.

I didn't take a picture at first cause I was afraid I'd wake him w/ the flash... but he slept through it :):yay

awww. I love it when my kids take over the items I've made too. It's very sweet, it's like having mom sleeping with him in his bed :)

AWWWWW! How adorable! That's the best kind of "thank you"!

:turtle:vheart

lol yeah he did the same when I made the scarecrow from the Crochet-World magazine for October, it's also in his bed =0)

Archived