Finally, A JIMBO Hook is MINE!

I am the proud owner of an original handcarved JIMBO hook! I'm so darn thrilled! I wanted this particular hook back in May when he first offered it up for bids and was the outbid by only $4. Darn!

Then just recently, I saw the hook up for auction again and I contacted JIMBO and asked if he would allow me, the second highest bidder to have it and he agreed and about 3 days later, I have a gorgeous hook in my possession!! It fits my hand PERFECTLY, like it was made just for me! :hook

Go look here: http://jimbosfrontporch.blogspot.com/

Thank you JIMBO! You are one very talented craftsman!

It's a beauty! I've had Jimbo hooks for a few years now and they are the best thing you could ever want to use! My new puppy just massacred two of mine when the rubbermaid container they were in didn't have the lid secured... I still can't bear to get rid of them even though one of them is beyond repair! They are works of art and you're going to love them!

Congratulations! You're going to ADORE your Jimbo hook! Two Crochetville members have gifted me with Jimbo hooks and they are both the nicest hooks I have in my collection. SOOOOO comfortable to work with, and they do a beautiful job You'll really enjoy working on your projects now! :yes

Oh, I saw the post when he put it back up. It seemed right that he offer it to the next highest bidder. Congrats to you for being bold enough to ask. :hook

WTG! I was lucky enough to get to use the traveling hook III and loved every second of my week with that gorgeous Jimbo hook. I'm sure you'll love it. It really is a work of art.

someday I'm going to get one of my own.............

WooHoo for YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They really are wonderful hooks and I treasure and use mine too - they do conform to the curves of the hand and with my neuropathy they are very comfortable to use. CONGRATS!

Archived