Crochet World New Issue!

CloudyDays

Just bought it at Walmart today.

A lot of interesting projects, but I'm fascinated by the Locomotive graph-ghan and matching toy. I don't think I could manage the 'ghan, but I think I might be giving the toy a try. So cute.

[i felt compelled to edit this; I think my previous wording might have sounded a little rude and that wasn't my intention. Sorry if it sounded that way :) ]

mama24boyz,

I agree, it's lovely! Especially the way it is draped over the bed in the picture.

I have to say, I thumbed through the issue all evening and the more I looked the more I liked!

I love it when that happens, except that the list of things I want to make just keeps getting longer and longer, LOL

The ghan and toy just sent me over the moon at first sight because they combined both of my crochet fascinations -- graph ghans and toys!

Thanks for the post on the new magazine

don't get me started though

I better past it up.

I will not go and look at it ,

I will not,

No matter how much I like that one.:yes:lol:lolhugs sheila

I'm still waiting for my issue in the mail. I like the locomotive...when m,y son was little, he had a whole crowd of crocheted diesels in various railroads and models. After they get carried around enough, they kinda all looked like jelly beans with eyes and wheels :D

I made the Peppermint Cheery Crhistmas Gift Bag from this issue. But my stripes ended up slanted and not more straight like the picture of it in the magazine. I would show a pic, but my camera battery needs charged.

I bought this magazine too. I love the little boy's hat/scarf set. I plan to make 2 for christmas for my grandsons.

I have already made 2! One just like in the book, for my Grandson, and another one all pink for my DIL's niece. I love them!

Chris

Archived