Inside Crochet next issue preview

magiccrochetfan

I love the scarf. Is this issue available now? You said the magazine is British, are the instructions the same?
I think it's being published about Nov. 20, and it takes a few weeks for it to get to US stores. Mostly the patterns are in UK terms, tho in the past I think they've accidentally used US terms a couple of times. it's interesting that the editors are both in the US.

Wow beautiful designs .Wish they had a pdf version like a lot of them are doing now.
They do have a digital version, at least I think that is up and running now. I'm not sure how to access that....are you on Ravelry? there is a group there for the magazine and they are good about posting news and info there. Otherwise I find it difficult to find their online info.

Will have to get this when it comes out. We get it here in Canada. Love the pattern for the slipper socks. I used to wear these when I was younger and have been looking for a good pattern to make some.

• 2 months later...

I just picked this up at the Barnes N Nobles in Bethlehem, PA, my local bookstores do not sell it either and I prefer hard copy to digital. The patterns do use British terms, however I found that they were pretty self expanatory and there is a term index in the back. It was a bit pricey at $9.99 but the patterns included are awesome and I love how each pattern includes three alternative yarns to use.

Archived