Lily Pom & Tuft Loom ?

I got this Lily Pom & Tuft Form Loom made by Lily Mills for making pom poms and rugs. Does anyone know how to use it? I got it free at a thrift store and have no idea what to do with it. If anyone has a link or information regarding this, please let me know. I just hated to see if go in the trash so I took it home hoping to figure out how to use it. :blush

post-10977-135897468568_thumb.jpg

post-10977-135897468571_thumb.jpg

Could you maybe Goggle it and find instructions??? :think

I already tried that and only found a few people offering them for sale. It's an antique apparently but I couldn't find any info on how to use it or patterns. I'm hoping someone out there in Crochetville land has used this and can give me some directions on how to use it. :think

http://www.karensvariety.com/CopyPatternBooks/Rugs/Lily600.htm

Has a downloadable pattern book for sale that also tells you how to make the tuft part on that loom.

Thanks for the link Nikki. I just found a picture of how the yarn is looped through the loom on an ad for a sale of the patterns. Looks really confusing and I think at this point I will put this idea into hibernation.

Thanks everyone for your help with my question. The 'Ville is the best for finding answers. :manyheart

• 5 months later...

Are you still interested in the instructions for the Lily Pom and Tuft Form? I have a pamphlet that shows you how to use it and I would love to give it away free to a good home!

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

JoyK, would you please scan it and email it to me, please?  I have the wooden gizmo but no instructions.  You are very kind to offer.  My email address is my name via hotmail.  Thanks a million.

Carolinda Brooks

carolindabrooks@hotmail.com

• 2 weeks later...
Carolinda, on 28 Mar 2016 - 3:11 PM, said:

JoyK, would you please scan it and email it to me, please?  I have the wooden gizmo but no instructions.  You are very kind to offer.  My email address is my name via hotmail.  Thanks a million.

Carolinda Brooks

carolindabrooks@hotmail.com

As it is against copyright to make any copies of printed materials, here is a website that references patterns and also how to use the Pom & tuft Loom. Also, it's probably not a good idea to include your email addy on a forum as it can be viewed publicly online.

Archived