My art festival is next weekend!

Well the art festival I have been working on for months is next saturday and sunday. We set up the booth along with the other sellers on next Friday the 18th. I will be sure and take pictures of my booth. So I can share them here.

I am freaking out my art festival is next weekend.

I am sure everyone on here will be glad when my art festival is over I am sure you ladies & guys are sick of hearing about it. I am sick of worrying how I will do. Can't wait for it to be over. At least I have an entire year to get ready for next year.

Good Luck on your art show! can't wait for your pics and to hear how it went. I know how nerve racking it can be, my sister and i did many years of craft shows, we made soy candles and lotions. I remember the first one we did fantastic, we had a booth right by the door and had our soy candles going on electric burners so you could smell them the minute you hit the building we did really really good that year at that one show, we always did OK but that first show was unbelievable. Got us hooked lol. I hope your show goes unbelievable too. :cheer

well I'm hoping i can make it out that weekend.... Even if i have to bring the entire fam and just spend a short period. i'm gonna Soooo Try to get Hubby to keep the boys and take them Sellin ice cream with him and I'll kidnap mom and bring her to help me with the girls (their a handfull)

SHOOT even if he had to fallow me up. and go around Carterville selling while i hang with you.. Shoot I'll tell him to go thru redtop mountain LOL. im sure the fishermen willwant some ice cream

well I'm hoping i can make it out that weekend.... Even if i have to bring the entire fam and just spend a short period. i'm gonna Soooo Try to get Hubby to keep the boys and take them Sellin ice cream with him and I'll kidnap mom and bring her to help me with the girls (their a handfull)

SHOOT even if he had to fallow me up. and go around Carterville selling while i hang with you.. Shoot I'll tell him to go thru redtop mountain LOL. im sure the fishermen willwant some ice cream

I hope you can make. It should be a lot of fun.

And of course I will post my results if I win either Best in the Show, 1st, 2nd or 3rd place. I am aiming for best in the show. Normally, I would not have my goal set so high but I am great at crocheting. I might not be good at nothing else but I am a great crocheter.

Archived