Renaissance Tunic CAL

nicolep

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just popping in with an update. Life got a little out of control this last month and I got seriously sidetracked from this project. Today was the first time in about 3 weeks that I worked on the skirt part. I'm down to the contrasting hem part. This part should be done today and then I'll start on the sleeves. I'm going to do a bit of a design change on the sleeves. I'm really happy with the results of the whole things thus far.

I was just thinking about this thread last night! Thanks for the update. I haven't worked on mine in forever either. I had to put it on hold to work on Christmas stuff.

I haven't started with my Christmas stuff and I truly had planned on doing that back in August! Oh well...life goes on.

For about 2 weeks I hadn't even picked up a crochet hook and I was starting to get stressed about that fact. So finally I decided that from now until after the holidays, when I first get up in the morning, after I feed the cats, but before anything else, I MUST crochet 1 hour and then then get on with my day...I can crochet more during the day if I want, but if I don't, AT LEAST I've got the one hour done for the day. I've gotten some stuff done this week because of doing that...whatever works eh?

Looking forward to you being back on this project...

Archived