Its fair time

This afternoon I will be taking my items down to the county fair. I don't know how good I will do, but I always enjoy participating and seeing what everyone else comes up with. I have 2 afghans, 2 thread christening outfits, a beaded purse, a ring bearer pillow, and some photographs. I won't know the results till Thursday. I just wanted to say good luck to everyone who enters projects in the fair and I would love to hear how you did.

This afternoon I will be taking my items down to the county fair. I don't know how good I will do, but I always enjoy participating and seeing what everyone else comes up with. I have 2 afghans, 2 thread christening outfits, a beaded purse, a ring bearer pillow, and some photographs. I won't know the results till Thursday. I just wanted to say good luck to everyone who enters projects in the fair and I would love to hear how you did.

Good luck to you, too!!!!! :yes I'm actually sitting at home sewing together an afghan I want to enter in the TX State Fair (we don't have a county fair). I've never entered anything before, but my husband & I went to the fair last year & saw all the entries. I thought..."I can do this"....so I'm gonna give it a try!

Have a great day!!! :hook

Good luck, Shannon! I know you will do very well! Your work is beautiful! Unless the judges know nothing about crochet, you should win big time! :D Let us know how it goes! :hug:hug

Good luck Shannon and to all who are entering! There are so many prize winning, gorgeous items from the ladies on this list! Hope to see lots of ribbons!

Good Luck!

My county fair is next week. I am trying to decide if I should enter or not. I did 2 years ago and did very well. I didn't enter last year, and kicked myself because I didn't. There wasn't very many items entered and I think I would have done well again.....

Good Luck!

My county fair is next week. I am trying to decide if I should enter or not. I did 2 years ago and did very well. I didn't enter last year, and kicked myself because I didn't. There wasn't very many items entered and I think I would have done well again.....

Go for it!!!! :yay

We have an annual rodeo/crafts fair/carnival just outside of town. This is my second year to have a booth selling knives. This year, I took along a bunch of little dice bags of various colors and sizes, too. Pretty tough year...I broke even on the knives and sold one bag to a guy in the next booth. He didn't like my colors but I happened to have some blue variagated he liked so I made him one there. I guess I was quite a sight sitting at a rodeo crocheting in front of my knives....

Good luck at the fair!

Archived