Created my Own Pdf file for my patterns

Yeah for me I created my own pdf file for my crochet patterns I am so proud of myself yeah I didn't think I could do it but it was easier than I thought it would be yeah for me :yay:clap:cheer

Yeah for me I created my own pdf file for my crochet patterns I am so proud of myself yeah I didn't think I could do it but it was easier than I thought it would be yeah for me :yay:clap:cheer

That is great. I can just about turn on the computer.:rofl

WOW way to go!!! I dont need to do that, cause I aint smart enough to CREATE a pattern..lol... but GREAT FOR YOU!! I know it is easier selling patterns too by mailing it in PDF format!! WTG

Hugs and Hooks

JoAnn

Oh that is so cool! Did you learn on your own or is there a tutorial somewhere?

I went onto ravelry and they listed a bunch of free pdfs and then from then I did it myself wasn't really much to do I had to write the pattern onto the notepad and then I had to open the file then I had to click print and select dopdf and then click on ok then it did it all on it's own

If you have Word or Publisher you can save your document as a pdf file and it's saved in that format. I do that with my bulletin here at work and can send it out so others can look at it. Easy and you don't have to purchase an expensive program do it.:crocheting

Good for you. :D I'm a freeware junkie. OpenOfficeOrg.org will export as pdf and that is an office suite that is free and compatible with Microsoft suite. I also use cutepdf and promopdf both work as printer extension type of things where when you have your file as you want it and save it as you want it you then select print but instead of sending it to your printer you pick one of these as the printer and it converts it to pdf format. Lately I seem to be using the promopdf as it says it has the feature for the pdf to be compatible with handheld device and I like to carry my patterns on my palm tx.

Archived