Ideas on what to make my dad for Father's Day

Maybe if you posted a little bit about him someone could come up with something.

Does he have a favorite hobby? Any silly habits? Is he known for doing something funny? Any favorite sports teams?

Good luck!

Shelley

Well ok here's a little about my dad he loves nascar, baseball,football he loves his cigars he has a dog named Buddy he drinks pop loves taking pictures he knows a lot about computers I hope that is enough information

If he has a favorite chair he sits in you could make him a remote caddy for the arm or a lapghan to cover up with. Since he likes nascar and sports you could make them in his favorite team colors.

Okay, here we go- lol

A mouse cover- with a tail and everything in the shape of a mouse in team colors- lol

A soda pop holder with the number of his favorite driver, or team name or team colors-

Some crocheted "cubans" with a crocheted ashtray ( a silly reminder that you hope he quits one day, or tell him they were cheaper than the real thing and healthier too )-

Have fun and good luck, hope you get some better suggestions!

Shelley

The remote caddy also doubles as recliner arm protectors if you make a matching set. What I usually do is to ch long chains on the inside corners so that they can be tied together under the seat cushion so that they always stay in place.

I'm making my Dad a bath set with the back washer with long handles. He has a bad back and shoulders so I'm hoping that'll make it a little easier for him. Soap Savor and his favorite body wash.

I was hoping to have an afghan done but that'll have to wait till his bday or Christmas.

Coasters in Nascar colors for his pop.

Where do you live? If it is cold in the winter a Nascar scarf.

A pet mat for Buddy

Don't forget to deliver with a hug and Kiss!!!

I live in Michigan so in the winter it gets cold never thought of making a pet mat for Buddy I just do that but does anybody know the colors for Jeff Gordon's car or I guess I'll have to look it up since I don't know and don't even watch it

Well I think I narrowed it down I found a pattern on crochet central pattern for a tie that uses sport weight yarn or I'm making him a beret since he loves hats,too and thanks Suzy for the link to crochet central pattern

Archived