diamond trellis afghan

Guess what ! I finally figured out this pattern. I left it awhile ago back , due to frustration!!!!!

Sometimes it pays to come back to things!!!!

Thanks to all who offered help before!!!

Teapot:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart

Guess what ! I finally figured out this pattern. I left it awhile ago back , due to frustration!!!!!

Sometimes it pays to come back to things!!!!

Thanks to all who offered help before!!!

Teapot:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart

Is that the pattern off the Red Heart yarn package??? I am doing it right now and I was stumped. Finally figured it out. I guess it was the wording that got me fuzzled.

This pattern is the project I am working on right now. It had gotten me frazzled and I felt the same way about the pattern directions. I think I have it figured out. It looks about right but then yet it doesn't. All the stitches seem to fit into place with each row and it counts out right. I'll have to do some more rows and see how it works out.

Teapot, Im happy you figured out the pattern. :U

Does anyone have a picture of this project that I can compare to see if Im on the right track? :scrachin

Many Thanks in advance,

Knits :hook

Woo hoo! I'm glad you got it figured out!

I really don't like some of the wording in this pattern. I really hate the "end as row 3" just tell me, instead of me having to read up to row 3 again.

I started this one in Dec. I still have two repeat sections to go on it.

Archived