Some good clean fun?!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He worked this morning. But he's off tomorrow, so he's taking DD to McDonald's for pancakes in the morning. That's their thing, but he hasn't been able to do it since hunting season started.

We'll take what we can get, Shannon.

DD has a playdate on Sunday, but no plans for tomorrow. I'm thinking we'll do a craft or bake or something :shrug. DH is getting used to his job. It has been kind of crazy, lots of changes, so it's been busy lately.

She's so smart, Shannon! That is great, and you should brag! What a girl!

Babble was nice, Shannon, but one of the girls announced that she and her husband are separated. It was a bit of a surprise.

The first word was Olivia. Then she spelled her name. Then, after a little help spelling them forward, she spelled Mommy, Daddy, and love.

No, she seems to be totally fine with it. We were all kind of shocked because she never spoke ill of him in the past or indicated that they were having any problems. So, it was just a surprise. But, she seems fine. :shrug

Hi girls

Just came on to say hi. My back is really hurting me- I don't think it has ever hurt this much! The steps are not yet shoveled, since I felt the sharp pain before I got to them. I don't think that they'll get done. The snow is heavy and I don't want DH to shovell (cause of his heart) and unfortunately the snowblower doesn't do steps.

I am hoping that a good nights rest with the heating pad will help it feel better.

Luckily I don't have to work this weekend, so I can rest.

Janna can spell backwords? Will wonders ever cease with that girl?

Glad you had fun with Babble and I can imagine that it was a shock to find out one of your friends was getting separated. Glad she seems ok with it.

Stacy- hope that the cold and George doesnt whoop your badorkus- but glad that the IL's are taking the two older girls so you'll get to rest and hopefully Jorge can get his papers done.

Speaking of badorkus's, I'm going to sign off- I can't get comfortable in the chair with the laptop!

Have a nice chat all! and a nice weekend too!!!

Boy, Colleen! You just proved to me that she didn't get her brains from her momma. I was like, who's nonnahs!!:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Archived