Some good clean fun?!

Joanne, enjoy your dinner. DD hasn't touched her crochet. We packed it because she said she wanted to work on it on the car trip, but she was too busy talking. :lol My gosh that girl talks a lot.

Hey Shannon, did you get to Walmart? I was there today. DD had the worst case of the galloping greedy gimmies she's ever had. :ohdear Let's see, she wanted an Easter dress, a Little Mermaid nightie, a Barbie, and a build-a-bear. No, no, no, and no. :whew And yes, your Janna and my DD would have a blast together. My dd likes curling too :lol

Ah, the peace and quiet. DH and DD just went to the car wash. I have 15 minutes of quiet. :c9 Just me and the sound of DD's coat in the dryer. I took her to get her hair trimmed today and the lady put this very fragrant stuff in her hair. Yuck. I had to wash her hair, her coat and her hat and scarf.

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:blush sorry about that... when MIL calls, I have to pay attention to what she's saying... she tells about 6 stories a minute!:lol Just kidding... she always does have a lot to talk about, though... Tonight was quick. We usually spend about 90 minutes chatting. then DH says "what did you talk about?" :shrugI dunno... my head is :spin:spin:lol

...I'll check back at around 9 and see if you are here...

Joanne~ :waving... glad your back is feeling better, AND glad you didn't have to shovel this time:hug:hug:hug

Colleen~ :think I think we did marry the same guy!!!! :lol It's just because we are SOOOOO nice! :clapWTG on finding funds for your flannelghan! Wait till DH sees it... you'll get more allowance to make 1 for him!!!

oh, and :heehee:rofl about the "galloping greedy grimey's"... I have not heard that term before, but can easily visualize!:lol

Shannon~ I hope Pepper enjoys her bath!

Hi Joanne! I'm glad your back is feeling better. You sure did have a long day at work. They must be trying to make up for your snow days!

Colleen- I didn't get to Walmart today. I figured it's easier for me to go to Walmart with DD than to give Pepper a bath with DD. I'm going to try to go tomorrow morning before I have to pick her up.

I forgot to tell you guys that I got some sad news the other day. DD's speech therapist got a full-time job, and this will be her last week.:( She's been seeing Janna for almost 2 years. Janna loves her, and she loves Janna. She understands what Janna says and really knows her. So now I have to find someone new. And then we have to go through all that again. I'm so sad. We're also taking her out of OT. She's not getting anything out of it, and her therapist is a very frazzled person. Last week she was 20 minutes late and blamed it on her boss.

Sorry about that. I had to vent. It's been bothering me.

Hey guys!

LeaAnne - I can imagine your head would be spinning after a convo with your MIL. The galloping greedy gimmies is from a Berenstain Bears Book. They are kids books. I'm not sure if they are by a Canadian author or not. A great phrase for sure! I hear ya about the being sooo nice. I never like to spend any money on me. It all goes to DD and DH. :yes

Shannon - Too bad about the speech therapist. Try to think of this as an opportunity for something positive. Maybe her new one will use different methods that will fill in gaps the other left. :hug Too bad about the OT.

Joanne - I hope your dinner was yummy.

I am tired. Busy day. I've got laundry just started. Canada is playing Norway in the first men's hockey game at the Olympics. It is currently tied 0-0. Go Canada!

Thanks, Colleen. I know everything happens for a reason. I guess I'm also a little sad because she's the only person my age I ever see.

I :manyheart the Berenstain Bears!! They're the best! Do you guys have "The B Book"?

It's the same authors. It's an amazing book. You should try to find it. Ours is falling apart. I think it was my sister's when she was little. Very much loved in this family!!

Oh ya, we're probably not going to spend much time at the library on Thursday. I have a meeting about my volunteering job at the school, so we have to hurry home after swimming. Oh well, next week.

I am good. I made a pot of coffee this morning and had half (Roomie had the other half.) Then I went to Starbucks and had a java chip frappuccino. So, yes, I did have lots of coffee. :rofl I thought about going to get another, but I do have to sleep tonight. :lol

How are you?

Hi Stacy!

I have all my old Disney and Sesame Street books, and DD loves them just as much as I did! Oh, and I must mention that she read the sentence, "Mommy loves Janna" all by herself today. And she can spell Olivia!

Hi Stacy!

I have all my old Disney and Sesame Street books, and DD loves them just as much as I did! Oh, and I must mention that she read the sentence, "Mommy loves Janna" all by herself today. And she can spell Olivia!

Wow! She's so smart!

Wow! WTG Janna! :h5

Mia's teacher has this song with the names of all the fast food chains...the kids love to read it and it's really catch-y, but thanks to her, they now know how to read McDonald's, Burger King, KFC, Pizza Hut...etc. :heehee

Archived