Some good clean fun?!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mary, are you almost done with your de-clutter? you and DH have been working really hard!

Upstairs the 3 bedrooms are done and half the livingroom. I still have the kitchen to do and then it is done stairs...... we have a laundryroom, pantry, another bedroom and then the other living room. Then my house will be nice and clean.

Mary, what colors would you like to paint?

Leanne, I think I will only do some of the time. I have a few things that need to be finished up in the next week or so, and I don't see getting them done before Wednesday. Shannon is planning on only working on charity, though, I think.

...maybe once I settle into this "work schedule" I will get some things done.

It sounds stupid. My job 3 1/2 hours a day. the problem is that those are my most productive 3 1/2 hours that I am missing. Now I only get 1 1/2 hour while the kids are at school, I am having a hard time rescheduling my day to day. does that make sense?

Stacy- you will enjoy the mogul skiing- exciting! But I won't tell the winner- as much as I want to:lol

:lol Thanks! I do enjoy the mogul skiing. And I had my venti iced mocha, so I am wide awake! I think I can stay awake until the end.

Night Mary

Stacy- if you fall asleep, just let me know and I'll tell you who won!!

Think I'm going to head up to bed myself

It's been fun chatting ladies- I love these impromptu chats

Sweet Dreams!!!

I have some projects that need to be done during Lent. Maybe I can join you and do like 1/2 of my :crocheting time... :think I need to figure this out.

I have found a woman who lives a mile from me who does 'ghans for hospice. I really want to get involved in that. It's important.

Archived