Some good clean fun?!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yea, Vicki sure doesn't like to share that laundry fairy of hers. :lol

:rofl:rofl

I should have rented it... I already have done 3 loads yesterday and 5 today... i have 2 more for tomorrow, and then sheets:yuck

:rofl:rofl

I should have rented it... I already have done 3 loads yesterday and 5 today... i have 2 more for tomorrow, and then sheets:yuck

I forgot how much laundry kids generate- I think I have a lot when I have 2 loads plus sheets per week!:lol

I average 2 - 3 loads a day.

Joanne, I am encouraged to know that I will not remember this:lol

.... and Stacy, get ready... when these girls grow up, they use a LOT of clothes!!!!:eek

I average 2 - 3 loads a day.

Joanne, I am encouraged to know that I will not remember this:lol

.... and Stacy, get ready... when these girls grow up, they use a LOT of clothes!!!!:eek

I remember those days. With three kids and a Dh I would do 12 loads of laundry a week and that is not counting when we would go away for the weekend, there always seem to be more laundry then.

Yes, Stacy- get ready.....set.....go.......your girls will all be teenagers at the same time.....then wait and see how much laundry you'll be doing!! And if they are in sports or anything there is all that to do too. Oh, LeaAnne you brought back memories of the never-ending laundry. I'm glad the only never-ending thing i do now is the never-ending square ghan!:lol

I wonder where they got the term Moguls? Does anyone know. Oh, the Canadians are very happy now- and the defending Canadian champion is coming up--

It is probably of Scandinavian origin- for the term from small hard lump. :wink

I wonder who thought up to ski on Moguls... that's gotta be rough on your knees and hips! they look like human shock absorbers! Amazing

Well, they just said someone had 6 knee surgeries already- 3 on each knee---is it worth it:think

I remember those days. With three kids and a Dh I would do 12 loads of laundry a week and that is not counting when we would go away for the weekend, there always seem to be more laundry then.

yes, I agree... why is that?

You're welcome. I love dictionary.com. :lol

Mia is talking about going to "ballerina school." And Isabella wants to play soccer this summer, so I'm sure I will be adding those sports/uniforms soon enough. Thankfully Isabella isn't a fashionista like Mia is, so I only have to worry about her school uniform for most of the week. Jorge also changes clothes about 3 times a day. :rolleyes So I can't imagine once the girls are older.

Archived