Some good clean fun?!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't take Excedrin because I'm allergic to aspirin. :blush But I will have the Motrin ready to go. :yes

Leanne, that was nice of you to invite your little friends to your house. I'm sure the mom appreciates that.

Joanne, if i gave up cleaning for Lent, this place would be condemned by Easter. :blush

Ok, LeaAnne, Mary and I are giving up housework for Lent! Stacy why don't you join us in that and then you can keep your Starbucks:lol

of course, if I give up housework, who will do it? :lol

I have a feeling it would wait for us... :lol

:wink

Thanks, Mary. If you don't hear from me for a while, it's because I'm going threw withdrawals and probably curled up in the fetal position in my bedroom, to get away from them. :devil

Oh, Joanne, I don't know if you make your own coffee but...they have an excellent dark roast called "Joe's Dark." :lol It is new and sooooo yummy.

Added it to the shopping list- I started a list on my blackberry called Trader Joe's- so far 3 things on the list:lol

Oh, you can find the Tofutti Cuties there, too. I think they even have chocolate ones, now. I could just send you one of my grocery lists. :rofl Oh! You absolutely have to try the blueberry swirl bread. We use it for french toast, or sometimes just toast it and spread it with a bit of cream cheese. :drool

I think we could do that Jackson 'ghan together... that would be fun. It's squares of sc, hdc, dc. Nice and simple.

we'll see how much oldest remembers... she hasn't done it in a while.

Archived