Some good clean fun?!

I saw the throw, Joanne... it's very cute! I can't wait to see it with the colors you are using!

Mary... WTG on the decluttering and GD proofing! :hug

Hi LeaAnne

The decluttering has been going pretty fast with DH helping me. We are taking one room at a time. Tomorrow will be doing the floors. DGD likes to put everything in her mouth. Iam now doing up the laundry so that is done and over with. I will have to iron up the doilies tomorrow and put them back. That shouldn't take too long.

I can't find the throw that Joanne is doing. I would like to see the pic too.

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi there! It was a busy morning and then a lazy afternoon!

I did two loads of towels. The first one is folded and left on the stairs for DD to put away. The second one is still in the dryer drying away! I got the floors cleaned. Hubby cleaned the big bathroom the other day and DD's bathroom earlier in the week. He can clean the little one next week. I just have to do the laundry tomorrow. The dinner dishes are done and now I am going to sit and work on my paper a little!

LeaAnne - no, Hubby didn't get that job. I think it is because he doesn't have any college background. He put in an application to another company and they called him for an interview, which he had yesterday. We will see how it goes. Thanks for asking. We are trying to remain optimistic!

Mary - Good job with the decluttering! I need to do some of that over spring break!

Joanne - How was your day after your pampering? Did your chair let you crochet?

Shannon - Yes, Monday is a holiday, but it is a professional development day, so teachers have to go in. We have to go to another middle school to hear a speaker. Hopefully he will be good!

Sarah - Glad you came on to let us know you are alright. WE are here for you!

Okay, I have procrastinated enough. Must get to work on my paper. Talk to you all on the flip side!

:hi, Mary!

here is what I have for that pattern that Joanne is doing:

http://www.lionbrand.com/patterns/90426AD.html?noImages=

...glad that the de-cluttering is going along well! sounds like you'll be in fine shape for Monday! :jumpyay

:hi, Vicki! -

sorry about the last job, but it must mean it wasn't where DH is meant to be... I will pray that this is the right one!

good luck with your paper... how much more do you have to do?

I forgot to tell you guys... this week is... VACATION! :rofl... February Vacation, that is! No school for the whole week!:yay:yay

hi, Mary :hug

We get a break in February, and another week off in April.

2 of my 3 DD's want to do a little :crocheting with mom this week! How cool, right? We are all very excited to "hang out" together... that extra day cinched it! :wink

There is a BIG sale at AC Moore starting tomorrow... I am writing my list of what I need for this year's Christmas gifts for yarn... I think it's a good thing I didn't join the stashbusters this year!!!:lol:lol

hi, Mary :hug

We get a break in February, and another week off in April.

2 of my 3 DD's want to do a little :crocheting with mom this week! How cool, right? We are all very excited to "hang out" together... that extra day cinched it! :wink

There is a BIG sale at AC Moore starting tomorrow... I am writing my list of what I need for this year's Christmas gifts for yarn... I think it's a good thing I didn't join the stashbusters this year!!!:lol:lol

How nice is that, that your 2 DD's want to crochet with mom. You must be in heaven:c9

My oldest DD is coming with the kids next weekend for a week. I will have my 2 DDs and my 3 GKs too. I think I will be in heaven too :c9

I can't even remember the last time I went out yarn shopping... I have been using up stash for the longest time. It would be cool to have my "Christmas shopping" done early, though:lol

I start my christmas shopping the day after christmas and I pickup things threw the year. It makes it alot easier.

Hi LeaAnne and Mary!

Yes, I saw that big sale going on at ACMoore- and I was just there today- LOL- I had to pick up a skein of RHSS (not on sale) for the ghan I'm working on now. But they had a huge selection of the Caron Pounders so I plan on getting there at 10 when they open. I don't really need more yarn, but I do like the Caron Pounders for the flannelghans and yes, I do think I'll be making a few for Christmas- especially seeing as how DH loves his!!

you'll be going to your yarn shop pretty soon, right? don't you stock up in spring and fall?

so... how have you been? I missed you!

I still have alot of yarn. I will go to the yarn store maybe in July. That is when I went last year and Iam still working on that yarn.

We are doing pretty good here. Getting excited about the kids coming. Oh and DS is just coming for the weekend next weekend he will be going back out west soon.

How is everyone there?

And yes I missed you too ;)

Hi LeaAnne and Mary!

Yes, I saw that big sale going on at ACMoore- and I was just there today- LOL- I had to pick up a skein of RHSS (not on sale) for the ghan I'm working on now. But they had a huge selection of the Caron Pounders so I plan on getting there at 10 when they open. I don't really need more yarn, but I do like the Caron Pounders for the flannelghans and yes, I do think I'll be making a few for Christmas- especially seeing as how DH loves his!!

Hi Joanne

I would say that is a good deal. You can never pass up a good deal. :devil

I am okay. We went to a birthday party and Roomie's oldest threw a fit, and her youngest ran away. We found her at the end of the block, hiding behind some cars. :rolleyes

Dh and I took the girls out to dinner, then to Starbucks. Gotta get it while I can- I am giving up coffee for Lent! :eek

Archived