Some good clean fun?!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've heard that too. I sometimes put shredded zuccini or carrots in my spaghetti sauce. Lots of baking has fruit in it too, but does the sugar cancel out the goodness? The other problem I have is using it up. If I buy a whole canteloupe I end up throwing half of it out. We'll eat some of it, but not a whole one before it goes bad. Does anyone else have that problem?

Colleen, she's pretty good with fruit and veggies. She loves apples, green beans, and carrots. And bananas, but they're constipating.:(

Oh, I just remembered that Eva will eat strawberries. LoL We don't like melon, so that's not a problem, but sometimes Mia will ask for bananas, and after I buy them, she won't eat them. Jorge isn't a big fan, so I just wait until they brown, and use them in banana bread or muffins.

The new term started tonight. He was 20th on a standby list and actually got in on the first night. That almost never happens. He is going back to school for his BA in history.

Good for him, Stacy! And hooray for getting in on the first night!

DD is not liking bananas lately either, unless they are in a smoothie. The smoothie is the best way to sneak in some fruit :lol

Isabella and dh love smoothies! I just buy frozen fruit, and blend it with a cup of yogurt and some milk. It's their favorite part of breakfast on the weekends. (Which is usually the only time I make them.) Mia won't touch them because of the "chunks." She has texture issues, like me.

:hug:hug Colleen! This has been fun. I've needed this for a while. It's so nice to be back!

Sweet dreams and I hope you feel better. :hug

Aagh! Jorge's work phone keeps ringing! He doesn't take it with him to class. Do I call to let him know, or do I just let him have his peace and quiet during class? LoL

No problem. I'm surprised mine is still up and running. We couldn't get it to work for anything yesterday. I posted last night from dh's laptop, which has a separate internet card.

I try not to. It sounds like a bad reason, but some of the guys don't speak English very well, and it is just too confusing for both of us to figure out what the other is saying. :blush If they're calling this late, it's probably just to see if they need to go into work tomorrow.

My computer is acting up. Great. I guess I should go. I'm going to try to check fb before it messes up again. Great chat!!

Sweet dreams and hugs to the girls! Love ya!

Good morning gals!

Running a little late- just wanted to stop in and say hi- sounds like Stacy Colleen and Shannon had a nice chat while I was sound asleep. Back is still achy- but I think it helped that I went to bed early.

Off to another day and they are still forecasting a foot of snow tonight into tomorrow--I can't wait for spring.

Have a great day and Ill cya on the flip side. Oh, and it's been a while, but remember your vitamins:lol

:manyheart

Archived