Some good clean fun?!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like the color combo and it is such a mindless afghan- I think I want to do about 8 more rows and then put a border. It is very relaxing after working all these hours!

that sounds like a great idea! DD is going to LOVE it!!!

Ooooh I can't wait! I :manyheart Mary J. Blige! Except that the elevaters are home so I'm sure it won't be too peaceful to watch it. I really, really want a tv in my room. :(

Wow, Joanne, you whipped that 'ghan out, too!

Joanne, did you say you're doing a never-ending square?

Joanne and Mary- What colors are you using???

Yes, I'm doing a never ending square- colors are lace (left over from the Flannelghan), magenta, pink, brown and vareigeted (with pink, brown,lace, magenta). I'm still debating whether I'm going to add purple

You missed it, but one of my co-workers had a shirt on with all these colors plus it had purple and looked so nice. That's why I think I want to make it bigger to incorporate the purple. We'll see though- I may start another one- it's great to use up some of my stash on an easy ghan. This is definitely the time of year to make afghans. It's nice now when I crochet and it's on my lap!! Keeps me warm!!

I am gonna go, too... I am pooped!

Keeping up with everything to keep this place Nanny-clean is tiring! DH said I am working too hard:lol At least i am getting in some :crocheting time, too, right?

Love you girls!!!

Sweet dreams!

:hug:hug

Stacy- the songs tonight were really good- I enjoyed the mix of songs and the acts were pretty spectacular- Wait until you see Pink- what a show she put on!

Hope you get to enjoy it!

How is Mia feeling?

Archived