Some good clean fun?!

Yes, it is definitely not freezing, although we think it is. :rofl When I contemplate going out with my winter jacket, I will think of you all and just wear a long-sleeved shirt instead.

Oh, that is ok, you can wear your winter jacket! I'll just have on my winter coat, scarf, hat, gloves, and Uggs- I love my Uggs- they are the best-est- they keep my feet soooo warm

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah... it's like 5 degrees here...

and I decided to let DH paint my bathroom ceiling:clap... actually, he offered and I said SURE!:lol Other than that, it's done.

we leave 1 week from tomorrow! We are staying on the strip 2 nights and downtown 2 nights.

Where are you staying, Leanne? The whole one time I've stayed the weekend, we stayed at the Excalibur. It was okay. We went to the Paris breakfast buffet, and I didn't want to leave!! Full-fat cheeses, yogurts, fresh fruits, fancy French pastry....yummmm!!!

He didn't but DD is convinced that he did. It doesn't help that he tells her things such as he took it and put it in the freezer. So she comes screaming into the kitchen tearing apart my freezer looking for the *&@#! thing!

:rofl

He didn't but DD is convinced that he did. It doesn't help that he tells her things such as he took it and put it in the freezer. So she comes screaming into the kitchen tearing apart my freezer looking for the *&@#! thing!

:rofl:rofl:rofl

Oh my gosh, Vicki!! That is too funny! My dh does the same exact thing with Isabella. He learned his lesson one day, though. He used to tell her that he swallowed stuff, then threw it back up. :yuck Well, once I heard her gagging in her bedroom and asked what was wrong. She didn't want to tell me, then admitted that she had swallowed a charm, to see if she could cough it back up. :faint It was plastic, so I took her in the next day...they did an x-ray and said she would pass it in a few days. That was the last time he pretended to swallow anything, though. :yes

Archived