Some good clean fun?!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't even finished the book I am reading- it is really good- Jodi Piccoult-Handle with Care- I just don't have time-

It would be great if I didn't have to drive to work--I'd get reading time while traveling to/from work!

I have made plans for next weekend- hair appt followed by nail appt followed by sitting on my badorkus crocheting. Sunday- sitting on my badorkus reading/crocheting and then Super Bowl!

We are taking it easy this weekend. Might as well enjoy the quiet house while we can! :wink The older girls are supposed to sleep over at the IL's house tomorrow night, but she's been saying that for a few weeks. We shall see. If they do, we are going to lunch on Sunday and to that museum that was closed last time. :lol

I get to do some cleaning and laundry over the weekend. I need to finish the first baby blanket that I started so I can start the second one and my niece's scarf. It is cold here this weekend! I need to fins my warm slippers. I lost one of them and I don't know how. DD is convinced that my hubby took it and just won't give it back!

We have to shop and pack for Vegas, and get the house "nanny" clean... spit-shined, I call it!:lol

That reminded me- how is your bathroom coming? You stripped the wallpaper right?

What day do you leave on your trip?

Leanne, did you get the bathroom finished for your "nanny?" :wink

Yes, it is definitely not freezing, although we think it is. :rofl When I contemplate going out with my winter jacket, I will think of you all and just wear a long-sleeved shirt instead.

Archived