Some good clean fun?!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had my brows waxed once... it wasn't so bad. I am just too cheap to do it again:lol

That part I was happy about. I wanted her brows "professionally shaped". Now i can show her the "joys of plucking" to keep them neat;)

It's a card game you play with pennies

So since it's only pennies, you don't lose a lot!

Glad you had a good time- Ladies nights are always fun!!

Wish Vicki was here- we could have a birthday party for her! But I'm sure her magic chair is working it's wonders:lol

Don't laugh when I tell you I cried. I was so excited for the Saints, but so sad for Brett. I didn't want him to get hurt. So many emotions at one time and I couldn't help it. The tears just came.

I had my brows waxed once... it wasn't so bad. I am just too cheap to do it again:lol

That part I was happy about. I wanted her brows "professionally shaped". Now i can show her the "joys of plucking" to keep them neat;)

Oh I'm glad you wrote that and that sounds like a good plan. :yes My concern was if all these young girls get accustomed to getting their brows waxed how do they afford it when they are starting out on their own.

Don't laugh when I tell you I cried. I was so excited for the Saints, but so sad for Brett. I didn't want him to get hurt. So many emotions at one time and I couldn't help it. The tears just came.

That's a true sports fan for you:yes

My youngest gets hers waxed- the other two- they are like their mama- tweezers!

Girls grow up sooo fast. Before you know it, we'll be hearing that Colleen, Stacy and Shannons DD's have all had their eyebrows waxed and hair highlighted

Oh I'm glad you wrote that and that sounds like a good plan. :yes My concern was if all these young girls get accustomed to getting their brows waxed how do they afford it when they are starting out on their own.

well... i sure wouldn't want it to be my fault if the shape was wrong! <shudder>... and I made her pay at the end... I wanted her to understand what a nice gift she just got!

I'm hiding the mineral oil in her water and apple juice. I don't know how much she's getting though. She usually doesn't drink all of it.

Archived