Some good clean fun?!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The hairdo's are nice. Lindsey got hers reshaped. Krissy a trim (including her bangs) Jamie got her first highlights and her brows waxed:eek... can you believe she was the last of her friends to do that? :think i must be getting old.

How did the girls hair come out?

And, Colleen- did you opt for bangs or no bangs for your DD? I don't remember if you ever told us.

Haven't convinced anyone (including her) to get bangs, so we're just sitting status quo for now.

so I was at the hairdressers with my darlings, and she said to let you know she was coming. :shrug

Do you mean Shannon or the hairdresser :think

Hi Ladies

I just got home.

How are you tonight?

:hi Mary How was girls night out? What did you do?

The hairdo's are nice. Lindsey got hers reshaped. Krissy a trim (including her bangs) Jamie got her first highlights and her brows waxed:eek... can you believe she was the last of her friends to do that? :think i must be getting old.

:faint Are you kidding me? Wow! I must be old too!

I'm sure I COULD text someone, I just don't get it. Why wouldn't you just call them? :shrug That was so nice of you to contact her, LeaAnne. I'm sure she is missing her Besties fix.

Well, for me, if I'm at work, it's much better to text- then no-one knows I'm on a "personal" call:lol

Hi Mary- how was ladies night?

Archived