Some good clean fun?!

Joanne, what about some nice potholders with that yarn? it's worsted weight, right?

That's a good idea- yes it is- it says that it is hand wash, lay flat to dry:eek Maybe washcloths or dishcloths it is! That way when they get wet, just lay them flat to dry!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joanne ~ If you made your fave square with it, and doubled it, it's a potholder! Or... .a hot pad would be awesome, too!

:clap:clap I just checked the TSA website: knitting needles are allowed, so :hook:hook must be too!!! :dance

Yes, you can bring hooks on planes- I forgot you were going to Vegas!!! Look at you- just start working and taking vacation already:lol:lol

I know... I felt kinda funny looking for a job, really.... it's a good thing they found me, i guess!:blush

Oh, and I am having a colonoscopy on Tuesday.

So just take 2 squares and stitch them together and you have a hot pad? That sounds easy enough- but the real question is do I have a favorite square? Not really- but I do have a book of squares- that would be fun to try something new.

So just take 2 squares and stitch them together and you have a hot pad? That sounds easy enough- but the real question is do I have a favorite square? Not really- but I do have a book of squares- that would be fun to try something new.

:yes it's that easy!!!!

see how much more fun you are gonna have now? ...and I bet you were wondering what to do when scarf season ended!:wink

As it turns out, it's really good that I am going... my cousin needs some family around right now... (he is Uncle Art's oldest son)

That will be so nice for him to see you- I'm sure he appreciates all you do for Uncle Art!

It's not until 3:00. I start the beverages at 4pm Monday. no food after breakfast on Monday.... can I chew gum?

I never did this before.... but they want to start my records since I have family history.

Now I have no worries-

I just wish the 25th wasn't Monday - I'll have to wait until I come home from work to hear what the new Christmas Carol is!! And this will be the 12 day week so who knows how late we are working each day? I hope not late at all since we have to work all next weekend. At least it is not SuperBowl weekend!

Yes, you can chew gum. I've never had a colonoscopy- I know bad girl- (nurses are the worst)- I have no family history- but I still should get one done anyway!

Well, this has been a fun impromptu chat but DH is getting hungry and I think dinner is just about done- (porkchops, sweet potatoes and green beans).

Thanks for the fun again- and remember- it's all about the siggy!

You're right! thank goodness you are not working Superbowl weekend!!!! My "friend" wanted a PTO board meeting on Feb. 7th, and I was like, "What?! It's the Superbowl!!!! Oh... and I will be away:devil" :rolleyes... don't people have their priorities? REALLY! :rofl

That is just not right:lol SuperBowl is so much fun- no matter who the teams are! I had just begun crocheting last year and was making...what else? a scarf during the game!

Archived