Some good clean fun?!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a cream and white falnnelghan stuck in my head... I was thinking my MIL would like it, but so would my mom... and me! you think I could make us all matching ones?

I have a cream and white falnnelghan stuck in my head... I was thinking my MIL would like it, but so would my mom... and me! you think I could make us all matching ones?

Oh that would be pretty. Sure, matching ones would be nice ;)

Hi Colleen and LeaAnne- I just popped in to say goodnight- I started a RR tonight- not sure if I'm doing it right cause it seems to be curling a bit, so rather than stress, I'm going to call it a night.

Hope you guys have a nice chat!!! I'm beat and have a busy day tomorrow!

Say hi to Shannon!- miss her around here- any reason she doesn't stop by to say hi? Tell her I hope Janna is doing well and that she needs to get her badorkus back on the ville to visit her Besties!!!:hug:hug:hug:hug

Night!!!

I e-mailed my mom the pattern link :devil She has asked me to make her things before, so I hope she won't mind. I'll have to think about colour. I'm thinking dark gray, but that might be boring. I'm going to go look at the colour options for the super value.

I think a sage green and cream flannelghan would be nice. Cream and a soft brown would be nice too :dreaming

I e-mailed my mom the pattern link :devil She has asked me to make her things before, so I hope she won't mind. I'll have to think about colour. I'm thinking dark gray, but that might be boring. I'm going to go look at the colour options for the super value.

I think a sage green and cream flannelghan would be nice. Cream and a soft brown would be nice too :dreaming

ooohhh.... nice colours! I love cream!

<burst of laughter from the other end of the house>

...have I mentioned that my DH is a saint?! :lol Poor guy has to give a presentation tomorrow, but gave the :tup for this stay up over...

<burst of laughter from the other end of the house>

...have I mentioned that my DH is a saint?! :lol Poor guy has to give a presentation tomorrow, but gave the :tup for this stay up over...

Yay for your DH!!! I wish him luck on the presentation. By the way, I think St. Peter is already taken :rofl

Archived