Some good clean fun?!

Have you been crocheting at all?

Not much. I worked on my flannelghan a week-and-a-half ago. I've got two strips joined (and that wasn't as bad as I thought it would be). Once I'm done that I've got two ideas for afghans. One would be making your sunflower square into an afghan. The other would be to do four big granny squares and join them together. I also have a mountain of wips to finish. If you do a wip week maybe I could aim to finish my flannelghan.

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I have one of the little battery operated frothers. It's like a wand kinda. I microwave the milk (add vanilla if you are making it for your coffee ;)) and then I froth it. Tada! :clap

:nworthy... I had no idea! :lol

... good thing I made that cocoa a double... Linds is having a double stay up over!!!! YIKES!!!!

Does that mean they are going to stay up doubly late or that she's have two friends? Or two nights I guess is another option.

Does that mean they are going to stay up doubly late or that she's have two friends? Or two nights I guess is another option.

2 friends, which I suspect means doubly late:lol ... the last time these three amigos were together, they pulled an all-nighter. It was not at my house. I make them sleep... or try to:lol

I want to make a flannelghan, and want to play with my new Vanna yarn, and need to make my neice a sunflower ghan, and then there are my WIPs... I have a couple of other afghans started that I would like to finish, but they are boring.

I want to make a flannelghan, and want to play with my new Vanna yarn, and need to make my neice a sunflower ghan, and then there are my WIPs... I have a couple of other afghans started that I would like to finish, but they are boring.

What colour are you doing your neices's sunflower afghan in?

Are you going to be around for a bit? Lindsey wants me to go pick them up... should be about 10 minutes or so :irk... see what I mean? ...meddling kids!:lol:lol

No prob. I might take a break for a bit and hang out with DH. He's watching Night Court :rolleyes I'll pop by later and see if you're here. :hug

Good evening ladies :hi

After work I went to ACM to get some yarn for LeaAnne's sunflower ghan and another one I'm going to make as well (hopefully). Had a bowl of cereal and now checking in. About to head upstair to change into pj's and take my eyes out and then to keep my couch company :c9 I think allergies are back in season because my head's felt ready to blow up all day, I guess I'll take some sinus stuff :think

LeaAnne - :drool brownies and chocolate chip muffins :yay I sure do need a WIP week.

Mary - WTG on the laundry :D And bbq steak sounds yummy!!! :drool

Colleen - You're having steak too!!! :drool I guess I missed that memo because I almost pulled a slab out of the freezer this morning to thaw and decided against it :lol Your story from dd cracked me up!!!!! :rofl

Stacy - The bat is gone, Mary got it contained for me last week on wed night and then thurs I called them back and told them where it was so when he came over he just grabbed it in a towel and walked it right outside :lol

Joanne - How was breakfast/dinner? I love bfast at any time of the day :drool

Archived