Some good clean fun?!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually it's kinda nice to have these "make believe" friends to blame for things now and then. I mean, he can hardly track down LeaAnne from Massachusetts :rofl[/quote

If he knows it was her and he knows she is in Mass, and I want to go to Boston in Sept or Oct he will kick up a stink about it :devil

that's right, Mary! You can't tell then, cause he will want to come with!!! :tryme:rofl

The less they know the better. :yes Was it Vicki's DH that thought we were a secret society :rofl That's a good memory.

Yes, it was! We are the secret underground society, and we get together and plot crazy stuff! :rofl.... ahhhh.... those were the days!:lol

Ooooh are you talking about your yarn trip? How fun!! I would love to spend that much on yarn at one time. :dreaming Of course, that's the only yarn shopping you do, right? Hmmm...that's a toughie- buy it all at once or go in increments...:think:lol

Well my friends, I'd better hit the hay. I have to work tomorrow. It has been so much fun to chat, as always. Let's do it again soon :yes Good night and thanks for being such great friends. :hug

Ooooh are you talking about your yarn trip? How fun!! I would love to spend that much on yarn at one time. :dreaming Of course, that's the only yarn shopping you do, right? Hmmm...that's a toughie- buy it all at once or go in increments...:think:lol

No we were talking about me going to Boston in the fall.

Well my friends, I'd better hit the hay. I have to work tomorrow. It has been so much fun to chat, as always. Let's do it again soon :yes Good night and thanks for being such great friends. :hug

:hug:hug... back atcha, Colleen! it was awesome to "see' you! I missed you bunches!

have a good morning at work, and we'll catch you later...

Oh my goodnes- you lucky duck! :yay I'll go back and read the chat so I don't ask you questions you've already answered. :lol

LeaAnne, I am a bit better. Things got worse before they got better, but they are sloooooooowwwwwly starting to look up. :yes Thank you so much for the chat the other day- it was much needed and appreciated. :hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug

Archived