Some good clean fun?!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tried to spell it in the other post. I just had to look it up. It's in Natchitoches, LA. It's a little over an hour away from my parents house.

Yeah, she's excited. And most of her good friends are going there too. They have all gone to church together for years. A great bunch of kids.

Hi girls

Sorry I missed chat-and LeaAnne and Colleen!

But, guess what I started tonight???? You guessed it! The Granny Stripes by Attic24!

I started w/chain of 150 , and used an I hook for the foundation and the 1st row. I then switched over to an H hook. I hae the first 3 rows of color and I'm loving this pattern!

Stacy!! You're here!! We've missed you!

And I've been meaning to tell you how excited I am for you going back to college and your Etsy store! You go girl! And congrats to Isabella and her awesome report card!

Did you guys have fun?

Hi Joanne! It's addicting, isn't it? I'm so happy you're joining me on this! What colors are you using?

Hi Vicki! How is vacation treating you?

Hi Shannon! Your 'ghan is so pretty. Is that the one for Sister?

Hi Joanne! WTG on starting your Attic24 'ghan. :clap

Knott's was SO fun. The girls really had a blast, going 3 days in a row. I even got adventurous and went on some rides I normally wouldn't. But I am completely sunburned and so tired.

Thanks, Shannon! I actually just checked my email and I have to schedule an appt. with a counselor to get my classes. I have decided that I might want to go for early childhood education/preschool teacher. I've heard that the dietitian/nutrition field is very hard to break in to.

You would be an AMAZING teacher! Especially since you have the patience of a saint! (the Terror)

Archived