Some good clean fun?!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aww that's too bad. How long will he be gone?

Yarn store meet-up- sounds like fun! Colleen, are you finally getting your flannel'ghan yarn? :devil

Sounds like fun. Isabella is the only one old enough to remember our "bus" days. She loved to ring the bell, also. :yes

The animals aren't coming along well at all. :ohdear My shoulder has been feeling terrible the past 2 or 3 days. Today I carried Eva home from Isabella's school and now it is stiff even to type. I'll probably have to rest it completely for a few days before I can think of :crocheting again.

Mary, how is your dd?

Stacy, try gently stretching your arm up into the air, as if you were reaching and pulling down pullies. My shoulder used to bother me all the time. I did that in sets of 10 or so 3 times a day for a few days and it's been great ever since.

Aww that's too bad. How long will he be gone?

Yarn store meet-up- sounds like fun! Colleen, are you finally getting your flannel'ghan yarn? :devil

I hope so! I haven't used up my stash as much as I'd hope to, but :shrug

Mary, do you know what day you'll be down this way? Is it this coming week?

He will be gone for 2 weeks.

Sometimes I wish my hubby would go away for a week LOL

:rofl That is so funny! I hear ya! Mine was just away for one night and I would have loved it if DD hadn't been such a bossy boots. Sometimes I'd like to go away for a week LOL

I hope so! I haven't used up my stash as much as I'd hope to, but :shrug

Mary, do you know what day you'll be down this way? Is it this coming week?

Monday Iam going to her place and I think she said Wed. we would go your way. She has a MRI on Tuesday and eye surgery on Thurs.

Mary it is nice to hear that a young couple with a baby miss each other so much :yes

Oh no! Wednesday isn't great for me. I might be able to meet you in the afternoon, but I am going on DD's field trip for the morning.

Mary it is nice to hear that a young couple with a baby miss each other so much :yes

Oh no! Wednesday isn't great for me. I might be able to meet you in the afternoon, but I am going on DD's field trip for the morning.

More than likly it would be in the afternoon

Oh ya, I remember you talking about that. What colours?

Sorry I thought I found the cord.

Off white / brown / and then 5 different colors / blue, green, teal, burgandy, dark yellow.

Iam now making another one and it is

Off white/ brown/ and the 5 colors are wine/ purple, yellow/ blue/ green/ Iam just putting this one together

Archived